Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB: Dreamweaver High end Items/Coins/Stuff.

Discussion on WTB: Dreamweaver High end Items/Coins/Stuff. within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 148/0/2
WTB: Dreamweaver High end Items/Coins/Stuff.

I buy on Dreamweaver Big Amouts of coins and only good items.

I can pay up to 1000USD Or Euro.

I sell items and coins too.

I can pay with: Paypal , Skrill , Western Union , Web Money , Bank Transfer , CsGo skins , And other server gold / items.

For Western Union i pay the Fee.

after i got the items/coins i will pay the money.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High End Items & Coins on sanctuary ! ( trusted )
05/04/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I can show items and coins ingame if you want to buy just conact me on skype and we speak about the price! Skype: mastercenkepvp
Legacy 2x2000 mmr accounts + other high sub accs and stuff worth of 30k+ gold coins
06/21/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
2x 2000 mmr accounts, 1x 1980, 2x 1950, 2x 1900+ with 80% win, 2x 1700+ accounts 100% win, 1x 1800 88% win, in total there are 12 accounts, the lowest mmr ones have really good stats on them, win % / kd / gpm legacy account, have lots of avatars it would take a while to write all of them, breakycpk announcer, british announcer, pirate announcer, samuel l jackson announcer, seductive announcer, diamond blue color name, glowing water clolor name, pink diamond color name, royal tranzanite color...
[Trading] Coins on Lost City for coins on Dreamweaver
10/27/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all! I have recently decided to switch servers for many reasons, and so I would like to trade my small fortune of 260m on Lost City for the equivalent on the Dreamweaver server. If you would like to trade a bigger sum, I can sell more of my things and have additional coins to trade. Please reply to this thread or pm me for details on the trade if you are interested! Thanks. ~ TheWildCat
[S]:Shiro2 High Stuff Items |
07/26/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Leute. Ich suche auf dem Pserver Shiro2 folgendes: -80er Schami Rüsstung+9 | ( Kleidung des Drachen ) -PvP-Bonis Dämonenfächer+9 -60er Schami Helm+9
T>Coins from Dreamweaver to Sanctuary or S>Dreamweaver coins
11/15/2011 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
As the title says, I'm hoping to find someone who can trade my coins on dreamweaver for his/hers on Sanctuary since I no longer play on Dreamweaver. I'm also able to just sell off the dreamweaver coins. Give me price per amount ;]. I will NOT go first, if you're worried we can do little amount by little. Cheers