Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts/wtt sage rrr9 archer[male] archosaur server

Discussion on wts/wtt sage rrr9 archer[male] archosaur server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts/wtt sage rrr9 archer[male] archosaur server

Archer full rrr9 that reawakened 2x level 105-104-100 and currently 104 on ancient tome rrr9 weapon+12 w/r9 nw recast ring+8 ; rrr9 gears all+10-11 sharded w/exclusive garnet shards; both g16 helm and robe are +10. Same account had account stash stone w/multiple toons on it can be use as banks.
*2 S card rest A card*anymore info about this toon we can meet ingame.or msg me thank you!!!
Old 07/08/2015, 04:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP WILLING TO TRADE DIFF TOON MSG ME

Similar Threads Similar Threads
105 sage assasin on Archosaur server
07/08/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
For sale : 105 - 103 - 103 sage assasin full rrr9 +10 gears + aps gears full +10 refined as well. rrr9 dagz +11 , all primal passives maxed. only missing elimination and life hunter. rest all skills sage/primal. inbox me for rest of the info / ss's. :bandit:
[Selling] RRR9 +7-11 Sage Seeker on Archosaur Server
04/05/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 8 Replies
Want to Trade Full rrr9 Female seeker with two armor +7 and Two armor +10 as well as a +11 weapon with 2 Garnet gems. She also has full inventory and bank as well as g14 elemental Cube neck +10, Sign of Frost:Chaos ring +11 with +10 vit engrave. 71/100 LP genie, Wings of cloud charger cape +6 4 soc with cit gems, G16 Helm +7, all gears are sharded with +50 hp shards(all gears bound). She has a bound Eldritch Darkmoth flyer. Level 102/101/100 I am interested in selling for in game trade...
[Selling] rrr9 Archer On Archosaur server.
03/17/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Add, (◕‿◕) on skype for details.
Selling Multiple rrr9 Accounts Archosaur Server.
03/16/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
rrr9 Veno with herc/nix/kowlin/armored bear/ snow hare/frogling/ dusk monkey/berrywood monkey and more pets. white phoenix flyer as well as bound gryphon. account also has full aps gear sage sin with 300k rep, g16 double int. dags and g15/16 cleric with full channeling gears as well. Also rrr9 Seeker account for sale pm for more info or to see the accounts in game. I am original owner of both accounts.
WTS lvl 101 5APS Sage Sin - Archosaur Server
05/07/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Yes, a 5aps sage sin. It is 4aps base, and to get 5aps you use the Windpush genie skill, basically you can click it right when you spark, or anytime you wanna be 5aps. My sin is perfect for farming nirvana/tt/etc and with it I have never been broke in-game. This sin is a pure dexterity build. SAGE SINS ARE OP IN PK! With the +10 nirvana daggers + sage spark (+500% damage) + sage dagger devotion (+90% damage) + sage wolf emblem (30minute critical hit rate buff) + windpush genie skill (5aps...