Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a 12Sky for PWI Money

Discussion on Selling a 12Sky for PWI Money within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Selling a 12Sky for PWI Money

Well the title basically says it all. I am trying to sell a 12ky 1 high leveled account with full gears and and Aeria Points on it. If you are interested please shoot me an email at please.

My idea is to let you send me offers and i will respond to all of them.
The winning one will need to download PWI for a short time to dump money onto an account that i make.
Afterwards the 12sky account will be given to you. And to ensure safety you will be able to log in on the money holder account at anytime, which inturn will log me off of it.

Im trying to be as serious as possible with this and im sure that anyone who is serious about getting this account will easily be able to follow these directions

Ty in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling 12sky m1 fujin or trading for 12sky jinong
09/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
im selling a m1 fujin he has a katana 81% nd rare necky nd ring nd he has a uni robe if your interested post a reply here im looking for 12sky silver coins or a jinong 100+ my email is [email protected]
12sky hacks for ap or money
12/05/2009 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
Hey guys i have 12sky hacks.VAC hack,Speedhack,and godmode.They are originally bought with real money.I wanna sell these hacks for ap.add me on msn i promise no scams,no nothing im just going broke leave ur email
WTT 12sky devotion money for serenity or vengenace money
08/23/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says.
12Sky Money for SRO
06/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I need to find somebody who will trade SRO Gold for 12Sky silver. I have 400mil silver in Serenity on 12Sky and 200mil on Vengeance and I get a whole lot more. I need GOLD on SRO. At this point it doesn't matter what server, but I prefer tibet. Please contact me soon.
TRADE - 12Sky Money for 9Dragons Premium
06/03/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
I will trade up to 50mil in 12Sky silver(or items) for a 9Dragons Premium. I am not too familiar with how the 9Dragons Item shop works, but I am assuming when you buy Premium you get a an Item witch can be used to activate premium? Anyways if not I will take a payment from paypal for the amount of the cost of a 9Dragons premium. I can offer more 12Sky silver in that case depending on the cost of the premium, and witch premium package you can offer me. I have about plenty of funds on...