Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JADE DYNASTY ACCOUNTS

Discussion on JADE DYNASTY ACCOUNTS within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up JADE DYNASTY ACCOUNTS

I am looking to buy jade dynasty accounts. I prefer accounts with jadeon, vim, mage, voida, rayan, arden as main toons. I expect the toons to be strong and clean(i.e decent in pvp and with less black remarks).

I don't care about servers. Contact me back with relevant details, snap shots etc. i cannot play on a single account freely, i am used to multiclienting so i would prefer accounts from similar servers.

expecting to buy the accounts that falls in range 150+ to 200$(including middleman fees). If the account is too OP, very strong then i will settle for your price. pm me with what you got.

and importantly the trade will happen only in presence of a middleman.
Old 06/15/2014, 13:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have 148fuwa skysong well geared. 145felkin mage no gears and 120+felkin vim no gears. If you need details msg me.Shura server, also can add ingame money 800k.
Old 06/24/2014, 16:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

offering max 40 euros

Tags
jade dynasty accts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Jade Dynasty accounts?
12/27/2013 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Interesting in buying some JD accounts, high level ofc.
[Jade Dynasty] TTGN Jade Dynasty 12 Classes High Rates Server Judgment Expansion
06/07/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/KEIhhRe.gif Welcome to Tru Tien Gaming Network >>TTGN Jade Dynasty<< We are unlike any other JD server out there. We have Seven Sins Instance, Cannon Belly PVE, Elemental Temple, Alliance Wars, Understream, Soulstones and most importantly we have Voida! We also have a HUGE staff to tame a HUGE server. On our staff we have people who speak English, Arabic, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Tagalog. We also hold events every day =) On TTGN we have...
[S] Jade Dynasty Accounts
04/19/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
Server: Shura Skysong asc 150, pre-asc class Skysong, aff Dagos: Aff skills maxed, chroma lvl 45, 7 skills at lvl 14. ST 14x gears +9, wep +10. _________________________________________________ ______________ Arden asc 150, pre-asc class Arden, aff Felkin: Almost all aff skills maxed, chroma lvl 36, 14x st boots, bow +9. _________________________________________________ ______________ Inc Mage asc 150, pre-asc class Vim, aff Felkin: Aff skills maxed, chroma lvl 36, skills lvl 10-11. ST...
[Buying] Jade dynasty accounts!
04/03/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I'm buying all ASC accounts. Pm me this information. Characters on the user: Level: Faction: Gold: Gear: Picture Stash/Bag space Mount/Skyblade/Esper if owned:
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code 5740093X072406098000843Zfd22be it is case sensitive so be careful in the upper left corner of the screen when you create your 1st character. If you aren't accustomed with the inductee feature , i'll explain briefly. You will get a along to your . These 2 boxes will allow you to level at a rate of 2-3 times faster than the normal player. They both...