Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT 200M COINS AT ARCH SERVER

Discussion on WTS/WTT 200M COINS AT ARCH SERVER within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTS/WTT 200M COINS AT ARCH SERVER

HI, WANT TO SELL COINS AT ARCHER SERVER SO, ONLY THREE WAY THIS COULD GO AND ONLY THREE WAY AT ALL OR IT DOSENT GO AT ALL

1, ETHER I SELL THE COINS FROM ARCH SERVER IN EXCHANGE FOR COINS OVER AT SANC SERVER 200M (MUST BE WILLING TO DUEL CLIENT SO WE CAN BOTH TRADE AT THE SAME TIME OR MUST BE WILLING TO TAKE LEAP OF FAITH AND TRADE FIRST)

2, I SELL THE COINS (200M) FOR £100 GBP COINS THROUGH PAYPAL, FOR THE EXACT AMOUNT OF £ 100 GBP

3, LAST AND NOT LIST WILL BE WILLING TO TAKE CERTEN TRADES FROM SANC SERVER SUCH AS PERFECT TOKENS BEST LUCK X40, G16 DAGGERS+10 1-2 INTERVUE
G16 FIST+10 OR A PANGU OR SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF THAT

AS STATED ONLY 3 WAYS THIS WILL GO SO PLZZ DONT REPLY TO THIS THINKING THERE IS A 4TH WAY WHICH THERE IS NOT FOR QUICK REPLY SEND ME A MASSAGE ON SKYPE *freeforeverfree*<--only one name should pop up, or you can leave a massage with your best reply choosen from the 3 ways (bare in mind depending on refine lv of item i might ask for coins AND ONLY TAKING LUNAR WEAPONS NOT TT) if you are leaving a massge to see if this post is still active heads up*if it aint active i would of removed it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tenpa.jpg (403.5 KB, 2 views)
Closed Thread