Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling epic account

Discussion on Selling epic account within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling epic account

idk if this is the spot for pwi private server trading or not kinda new. But if it is can u move or direct me to it.

But WTS 150 R8 full geared seeker account on epic. the account has R8 and dragon gear, all rings and ect full skills 28mil atm 132 ec. The only thing he doesn't have in warsong belt and dragon necklace, but has supreme robe. The account has a r8 barb, 150 psy, 150 mystic, 150 wiz as well im also including another account on sale, a ungeared account but both sins are 150 and have all skill one if female one is male. any other questions pm me on Skype. Steeth.man im looking for around 50$ for the account due to the fact that the seeker account is in the 15-1usd donation braket its had over 3.4k$ donated on the account but I don't play there anymore and im willing to redownload the server to show u toons before hand.

ps. if you have a pw storm account and willing to donate 50$ there and trade ingame that would be perfect for me.
Old 04/02/2014, 04:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
P.m me on Skype - Krankzzzz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling an really epic account
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling my EUW account. I have almost all champions including jinx. Champions i don't have : Fiora Corki Riven Viktor Talon
SELLING EPIC LOL ACCOUNT !!! EUW
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Ich verkaufe hier meinen guten LOL Account , er befindet sich momentan in Silber Dimension II. Also ist er schon bald GOLD :) Für die Skins wurden insgesamt 11375RP ausgegeben!!! ( Das sind über 60 Euro ). Ich suche entweder eine Paysafecard oder Paypal. E-Mail adresse ist dabei!!! Also 100% Sicherheit das der Account nicht zurück geholt wird!!! SOLD SOLD Skins : Unchained Alistar , Free Red Riding Annie, 520 Atlantean Fizz 975 Tundra Fizz 975 Darkforge Jarvan 975 Karate Kennen...
Selling : EPIC ACCOUNT !
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I am selling this account which includes all support info : - 13 NOT OWNED champions ( http://pokit.org/get/?c5f30c83e16b73cdb3ae0fe6cef3 0fb7.jpg ) - 5 Rune pages - Tons of runes - Gold S2, Silver S2 - Silver S3, 1450+ top elo - Tons of skins including rare and legacy skins (List down) - Lots of summoner icons ( http://pokit.org/get/?317531ccf536bd505762d8e18e29 c891.jpg ) - 7000IP
Selling Epic DDO Account
12/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Selling my DDO account had it for a very long time, It has a Level 11TR (6 Ranger, 2Monk, 3Fighter Warforged Build), A Level 13 Half-Elf FVS, Another TR Level 3 Drow Bard, A Level 12 Dwarf Pale Master Wizard, A Level 8 Human Sorcerer and a Level 5 Human Paladin. These builds are all geared to the max with alot of GreenSteel ING's. I have all the packs on it, 250ddo points. Ive spent a lot of time with this account/Money. If you are interested in it please Call me at 1-226-789-0961 or E-mail me...
Selling Epic LoL Account
09/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies