Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

r9+ demon archer WC

Discussion on r9+ demon archer WC within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
r9+ demon archer WC

Hey
I would like to buy an r9+ demon archer on any of the West Coast servers.
Not looking for a really well refined one as don't have a huge amount of money but anything r9 upwards would be considered. Please pm me with server and a PWcalc/Screen shots of gear etc

Olli c:
Old 10/27/2013, 02:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey mine is for 200 $ but indo not remember is that west coast server ? ;/
More info u got on mine post

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] R9R3 +10 ARCHER DEMON MORAI
10/30/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
listing another char for sale @ 300€ negotiable pwcalc: Perfect World: Calculator 5aps bm g16 weapon stashed drop me a pm or add me on skype
WTS PWI Demon Archer 101 PVP Ready
07/06/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Wts Pwi level 101 demon archer fully skilled with a frost bow +11. PvP ready with darklord wings tt armour and accs. A huge supply of dragon orbs 1-10 and guardian and spirit charms ( plat + gold). PK in style and pk with a vengence with this pvp archer and be amazed how many top factions want to invite you into their guilds. too many high quality extras to list. There are also a few other toons on this account if you need a break from pvp. Wiz lvl 56 fully skilled with great gear and...
S> 101 Demon Sin/Archer on HT
12/05/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
101 demon sin 5.0aps 3rd cast netherworld guidance daggers double int.5(x2)+9 armors +5 pan gu tome max inv max bank cuboard storage opened lvl 8 blacksmith 7 tailor 7 craftsman 3 apoth. Frozen sparkle wings - all demon skills except for slipstream strike. fairy 81/100 LP Archer is 100 r8 +8 weapon +4 or 5 on armors smallinventory no tailoring or anything like that but does good dmg and has great potential First 100$ takes the account - Account stash unlocked Skype me - myact4u
WTB r9 Demon archer-Barb
06/01/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all im looking forward to buy an account I prefer barb or an archer and must be rank 9. Price i am willing to pay is 230-300 depending class and demon skills and other stuff it has :),If u have an Decent r9 char and willing to sell in that range u can also contract me threw mail even if its not barb or archer :)
99 demon archer account for sale
02/26/2010 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Pm for details :cool: