Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want To Sell 3 lv 80 toons Sanc Sever Perfectworld

Discussion on Want To Sell 3 lv 80 toons Sanc Sever Perfectworld within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Want To Sell 3 lv 80 toons Sanc Sever Perfectworld

want to sell my old accnt use to catshop on it has 3 lv 80 toons cleric barb and bm mostly used it for catshop now want to sell it perfect for those who r just jionning the game or need allt selling for cheap 70 euro obo
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Toons on RT
07/27/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
WTS http://radical-foto.ru/fp/bdb23d05c0e84500932f047e 59f287b9 If you interesting write me in skype - saykses
[Selling] WTS CS Toons
06/24/2013 - 9Dragons Trading - 11 Replies
Selling a couple CS level range toons on GC 9Dragons Yang server. Characters being offered are as follows; CS2 WT Warrior (SOLD) CS6 BoT Nuker (SOLD) (both of these are on the same account) CS11 Shao Hybrid CS5 SF Warrior (SOLD)
WTT TOONS ON BRUMHART FOR ANY OTHER TOONS ON ANY OTHER SERVER
10/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
like title says i want to trade a lvl 63 zerk whit fine built and good gear and weapon ah lvl 64 ranger whit full cf realm good weapon and pendant whti lvl 2 wings and lvl 1 cloak and al lv 34 swash whit good gear and all toons got like 3k wcoins item on them al on 1 account i wanen trade them for any other class/race i also dotn care about server but i would love it if they where above lvl 55 they dotn have to got a email adres b/c i dont got the email of mien but got that accoutn for...
WTS all my toons 79/71/63/55
04/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 38 Replies
have lvl 50 zerker with all posion pants decent stuff armours decent amout on wc in bag to start with and 922 wcon it also lvl 40 knigth on the same account zerker and knitgth going to archon getting shuta and borom each :) send me some offers i dont wanna play any more i am trying to get ride of all my accounts now and a lvl 43 sorc with 1k wc . i want 15 $ for this account as well sorc good lvlers and has some alchmey / ranscking skills / items good to start i all so have 3...
WTT TOONS
01/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
wtt a lvl 46 sorc fully equipt and 41 hunter also fully equipt (there on same account) for a lvl 44+ archer pm me also want to trade a llv 63 knight for a lvl 60+ toon knight hase very good armor it got poison helmet but no rings onley lvl 52 necklace whit wings in it both the accounts ar on brumhart pm me if u want screens or more info