Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x Neverwinter "Guardian Founder's" Accounts

Discussion on 2x Neverwinter "Guardian Founder's" Accounts within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up 2x Neverwinter "Guardian Founder's" Accounts

Hi Pvpers,

My buddy and I are quitting this game and we'd like to sell our Neverwinter accounts. Both our accounts are Founder's, so you get a in-game Title and forum title with it, along with a wide variety of special in-game items (more info here --> )

Account #1:
Control Wizard - Lvl 36 (well-geared)
Rogue - Lvl 20
Guardian Tank - Lvl 13
-- 450,000+ Astral Diamonds
-- Has rare in-game Phoera (Phoenix) companion**

Account #2:
Guardian Tank - Lvl 36 (well-geared)
Control Wizard - Lvl 13
Open Character Slot
-- 500,000+ Astral Diamonds
-- Has every Rank 3-4 Enchantments/Runestones in the game + several Rank 5 Enchantments*

Since both accounts are Founder's, all new characters created on those accounts will automatically have an ARMORED HORSE MOUNT, DIREWOLF COMPANION, GOLD MOONSTONE REGALIA MASK (fashion), and many more special items!

Both are being sold for $35 ea or $60 together.

Conditions of Sale:
~ You must go first
~ MM can be used, however must be a Mod
~ Paypal only.

Thanks for viewing~!

Ryan
Old 05/10/2013, 20:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd like to buy account 1, please pm me with your skype.

Refused to use a Middleman with over 200 positive TBM's, and 198 meditations.

Sketchy as hell, says will only use Moderator Middleman which I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

Won't show proof of account, wants other person to go first, accuses of scamming.

Do not deal with if your smart.

Hey it's lol trader
[3:56:48 PM] Ryan Williams: hey!
[3:57:04 PM] Ryan Williams: both accounts still available atm
[3:57:24 PM] Reaper: Probably only need one and I find the first one to be better so :P
[3:57:41 PM] Ryan Williams: Alright it's $35 via paypal gift
[3:57:44 PM] Ryan Williams: is that okay with you?
[3:57:52 PM] Reaper: Perfectly fine.
[3:58:07 PM] Ryan Williams: Alright my paypal info is
[3:58:15 PM] Ryan Williams: pls pay in USD
[3:58:23 PM] Reaper: Seeing as you have no TBM's I'd prefer to use a MM
[4:00:38 PM] Ryan Williams: i have no idea what TBMs are
[4:00:50 PM] Reaper: The Black Market, Reputation and such
[4:01:12 PM] Ryan Williams: I can show you the accounts if you'd like i'm not here to scam, i've been here since 2005 traded with several people never used a MM or TBM
[4:01:36 PM] Ryan Williams: I'm Ryanrenesis on my skype, on all hacking forums, im the same dude. lol
[4:01:53 PM] Reaper: Since the account is that old with no posts or tbm, that kind of gets me sketched out a little bit, so I'd prefer to use a MM (think)
[4:01:56 PM] Ryan Williams: if we're going to use a MM, we'll have to use a mod
[4:02:04 PM] Reaper: and mod is fine
[4:02:08 PM] Ryan Williams: moderator or someone that is neutral
[4:02:14 PM] Ryan Williams: i dont trust the MM section lol
[4:02:30 PM] Ryan Williams: but honestly u can trust me
[4:02:34 PM] Ryan Williams: i want to get rid of this account already
[4:02:38 PM] Reaper: well I wouldn't pick one unless he had 80+ positives and no negs
[4:02:39 PM] Ryan Williams: getting GW2
[4:02:44 PM] Reaper: And there are a few
[4:02:56 PM] Reaper: I can say the same about me to :/ It's only 35 dollars
[4:03:10 PM] Ryan Williams: trust me okay? make it simple
[4:03:34 PM] Ryan Williams: 35 USD to

I change email and pw and its all urs
[4:03:48 PM] Reaper: Trust me ok :P I can even open a trade with you so I know I'd get negatived if I did anything, plus it would help me neg you if you did :/
[4:06:15 PM] Ryan Williams: Alright let me know when u send then
[4:06:35 PM] Ryan Williams: its good these accounts u can change email and pw so i dont have to give u an email acct
[4:07:06 PM] Reaper: I'm not going first, last time I did it got me scammed then negative rep'd I offered to use and pay for a MM, and you're kinda avoiding that option which doesn't make me feel any better.
[4:07:21 PM] Ryan Williams: I don't mind using one but i don't know ppl in ePvp
[4:07:24 PM] Ryan Williams: i'm just here to trade
[4:07:36 PM] Ryan Williams: and if i do scam ppl, i'd have reports, i don't. I'm a trader
[4:07:39 PM] Reaper: Been there for 5 years and don't know anyone :/
[4:07:52 PM] Reaper: didn't even know what TBM was :/
[4:07:55 PM] Ryan Williams: I'm ryanrenesis im on youtube, other hacking forums, etc.
[4:08:01 PM] Ryan Williams: i don't, im honest
[4:08:03 PM] Reaper: do you have a Hack Forums acc?
[4:08:08 PM] Ryan Williams: because usually i just put items on sale and ppl buy
[4:08:09 PM] Ryan Williams: lol
[4:08:23 PM] Ryan Williams: someone's going to buy these accounts, its at a great price
[4:08:30 PM] Ryan Williams: the pheora itself is like $20
[4:08:44 PM] Ryan Williams: i never, ever scam.
[4:08:44 PM] Ryan Williams: never
[4:08:48 PM] Ryan Williams: 1 identity
[4:08:48 PM] Reaper: Do you want to use MM or no? If not I pass.
[4:08:51 PM] Ryan Williams: for years
[4:09:00 PM] Ryan Williams: i can, but has to be a mod i said
[4:09:32 PM] Ryan Williams: im not here to fool around man, i just want it simple take and go
[4:09:41 PM] Ryan Williams: im cool with MM
[4:09:42 PM] Reaper:
[4:09:48 PM] Reaper: 200+ Positives
[4:09:50 PM] Reaper: no negative
[4:09:55 PM] Reaper: almost 200 MM's done
[4:10:05 PM] Ryan Williams: sry he's not a mod
[4:10:11 PM] Ryan Williams: and he could be you, your friend, etc.
[4:10:24 PM] Reaper: K I pass posting in your thread saying you wouldn't use the most trust mm on the site.
[4:10:30 PM] Ryan Williams: alright
[4:10:34 PM] Ryan Williams: i can post this convo too
[4:10:38 PM] Ryan Williams: has to be a mod
[4:10:42 PM] Ryan Williams: no bs
[4:10:46 PM] Reaper: I already will be posting this convo
[4:10:47 PM] Ryan Williams: sounds like ur bsing
[4:10:47 PM] Ryan Williams: lol
[4:10:53 PM] Ryan Williams: alright
[4:11:02 PM] Reaper: So many dumb scammers out there
[4:11:03 PM] Reaper: lol
[4:11:12 PM] Ryan Williams: sounds like ur one of them
[4:11:18 PM] Ryan Williams: how come u can't meet our deal requirement of a mod?
[4:11:20 PM] Ryan Williams: fishy to me
[4:11:21 PM] Ryan Williams:
[4:11:41 PM] Ryan Williams: u agreed then give someone who's not a mod... hmmm
Old 05/10/2013, 22:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL-Trader View Post
I'd like to buy account 1, please pm me with your skype.

Refused to use a Middleman with over 200 positive TBM's, and 198 meditations.

Sketchy as hell, says will only use Moderator Middleman which I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

Won't show proof of account, wants other person to go first, accuses of scamming.

Do not deal with if your smart.
The proof of both accounts are imaged on this thread. You requested to use this middle man -->

Which I am suspicious is you or your buddy (which is why I will only accept Mods as MM).

Suspicious #1:
Your LoL-Trader account says your "My ONLY Contact Info" is tr0ujan, yet your Skype account talking to me was xblapostle so clearly you're already lying that you have ONLY ONE contact info.

Suspicious #2:
The MM you wanted to use, as referenced here --> uses the SAME language as you, with a signature saying "My Skype ID is ONLY ilovelea3"

Maybe I'm just being overly-cautious and suspect, but I'm not going into a deal I feel highly uncomfortable doing, especially with a shady character with multiple skype accounts like you.

Furthermore, in regards to having proof of these accounts, I can screen share hopping on both accounts for you on Skype and such.
Old 05/10/2013, 22:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
The proof of both accounts are imaged on this thread. You requested to use this middle man -->

Which I am suspicious is you or your buddy (which is why I will only accept Mods as MM).

Suspicious #1:
Your LoL-Trader account says your "My ONLY Contact Info" is tr0ujan, yet your Skype account talking to me was xblapostle so clearly you're already lying that you have ONLY ONE contact info.

Suspicious #2:
The MM you wanted to use, as referenced here --> uses the SAME language as you, with a signature saying "My Skype ID is ONLY ilovelea3"

Maybe I'm just being overly-cautious and suspect, but I'm not going into a deal I feel highly uncomfortable doing, especially with a shady character with multiple skype accounts like you.

Furthermore, in regards to having proof of these accounts, I can screen share hopping on both accounts for you on Skype and such.
We both speak english?

You sir, are a first class ******.
Old 05/10/2013, 22:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL-Trader View Post
We both speak english?

You sir, are a first class ******.
You seemed shady to me to be honest. Maybe you're not but the whole convo just sounded fishy to me. As well, you have multiple skype accounts yet you claim you only have one. Why lie about that unless you're out to scam people?

You're the only guy that has ever had a problem with me in over 8 years that I have to post replies about it. That says something about you, not me.

Anyway, back on topic, these accounts are being sold for a great price atm, especially since the Founder's Pack will be gone soon in a few weeks.

I'm just here to do trade, no bs, guaranteed.
Old 05/10/2013, 22:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You seemed shady to me to be honest. Maybe you're not but the whole convo just sounded fishy to me. As well, you have multiple skype accounts yet you claim you only have one. Why lie about that unless you're out to scam people?

Anyway, back on topic, these accounts are being sold for a great price atm, especially since the Founder's Pack will be gone soon in a few weeks.

I'm just here to do trade, no bs, guaranteed.
I got on another skype, what's your point, I told you im loltrader and Pm'd you so you had verification it was me.

As for me being friends and working with the 200+ positive MM your out of your mind, how would that be even possible when they have been here longer then me and have had no bad experiences to this day.

NOW AS FOR YOUR SKETCHY-NESS...

You been here for 5 years and didn't know what TBM was, you have no posts, no reputation, and you expect others to go first when all you have is a picture and say your known on HACKING forums?

Please gtfo.