Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>101 Sage Seeker (Archosaur)

Discussion on S>101 Sage Seeker (Archosaur) within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>101 Sage Seeker (Archosaur)

add my Skype for more info : gg.gg0705

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Archosaur Sage 100 cleric/96 seeker
12/08/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 7 Replies
Hello! I am not playing this game anymore and hoping to get a little money from my accounts since i spent quite a bit. (I'm Also Selling a 5 aps 100 sin which is on a different ad but you can still message if your interested) So this account has a 100 cleric and a 96 seeker. The Cleric: Level 100 Warsoul Of Heaven Hat, R8 Chest,R8 Glaive+5 ,G15 pants, G16 boots, G15 Sleeves, R8 Ring, Cloud Stir+5 Ring, Tome Of Grace, -chann % belt and neck, Hallucination -6% chann cape, Dark Negation...
WTS> Rank 8 Sage Seeker lost city server, 144dagos rayan doombog serv. + more
11/03/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Sorry, my assassin is sold. Still have my seeker, rayan, sin (pwi, jd, fw) combo account. Anyway, my account has my lvl 100 seeker (PWI) on lost city. she's rank 8 but stripped (only has her bound gear, rest she shares with my assassin... see below. She has: rank 8 weap: +5 with 2 perfect garnets rank 8 top: +3 with 3 immac citrines rank 8 legs: +3 with 4 immac citrines lvl 95 pve boots (I have the whole new pve lvl 95 set in the bank, helm, top, pants, boots, wrists, weapon)...
WTS> Rank 8 Sage Seeker lost city server, 144dagos rayan doombog serv. + more
03/16/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
WTS> Rank 8 Sage Seeker lost city server, 144dagos rayan doombog serv. + more Selling my seeker, rayan, sin (pwi, jd, fw) combo account. Anyway, my account has my lvl 100 seeker (PWI) on lost city. she's rank 8 but stripped (only has her bound gear) She has: rank 8 weap: +5 with 2 perfect garnets rank 8 top: +3 with 3 immac citrines
Selling 69 seeker Archosaur
08/27/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
-------
WTS lvl 101 5APS Sage Sin - Archosaur Server
05/07/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Yes, a 5aps sage sin. It is 4aps base, and to get 5aps you use the Windpush genie skill, basically you can click it right when you spark, or anytime you wanna be 5aps. My sin is perfect for farming nirvana/tt/etc and with it I have never been broke in-game. This sin is a pure dexterity build. SAGE SINS ARE OP IN PK! With the +10 nirvana daggers + sage spark (+500% damage) + sage dagger devotion (+90% damage) + sage wolf emblem (30minute critical hit rate buff) + windpush genie skill (5aps...