Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

101 demon sin 4aps LC

Discussion on 101 demon sin 4aps LC within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
101 demon sin 4aps LC

I have a 101 demon sin 4 aps on lost city for trade. Had pan gu on sin makibg it 5 aps but i had to sell it. Most of the refines are +6 or 7 weapon is netherwold guidance 2Nd cast +10 sac strike and interval stats and garnet gems. also barrier thorn nv. Was +10 but i ragequit while back and refined it wuthout orb and it reset to 0. With barrier thorn nv your 5aps . Also has dragon bow nameless +3 . Frozen sparkle wings. Has lvl 100 skill bloodlust i thibk its cslled not sure it is bp but with 20% for 20 seconds which is nice when tanking. I can totally log in to game and show character before trade. Has 6.8. Hp unbuffed not sure on pdef off hsnd. I am taking trades on lost city only . For either characters 100+ or for coin or items on lpst city but only good and serious buyers/traders i am serious and csn show you be willing to. Thanks
Old 03/28/2013, 22:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Would also consider money through PayPal but only if a good price I can log in to show usually around 9 p.m. centeral time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb 1hand 1k dps+,700 hp per hit, 1,4aps
06/22/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
wie im titel beschrieben kaufe ich eine waffe mit diesen stats 1hand 1000 dps+ 700 hp per hit+ mit oder ohne sockel 1,4 angriffe pro sek. top wäre noch wenn str attackspeed% und vita drauf is. deal läuft nur via ebay oder ingame auktionshaus ab
wts 102 5aps g13 \ 4aps r9 sin
04/04/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Sell PWI accaunt 4aps sin r9 dags +7 refined and g13 nirvana +12 refined. pwcalc and http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120308/thumbs/bUf sbt1n.jpg offers ..
PWI DREAMWEAVER SERVER 101 SIN 4aps!
04/03/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am currently trying to sell my level 101 assassin on dreamweaver... I am looking for in-game coins rather than RL cash. If interested, I can provide screenshots and show you the toon in-game.. Gear: Pan Gu Tome Nirvana pants,helmet Lunar Glade Robe Lionheart Ornaments Ashura's Bracers and Boots Rank8 Chest and Weapon Rank 9 ring
4APS sin and i sell coins more than AH
10/25/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
DREAMWEAVER SERVER I am willing to share a 4 APS sin with anybody, as long as you buy me the leggings which is worth about 100m coins, then it will be 5APS. We can use it for farming coins or whatever. Suggest buy the unbound interval leg so it can be sella-able later incase PWI makes a cheap interval helmet or somethin. Also i dont farm on my sin, so you can use it all the time and i will use it when your offline. And i am also selling billions of coins more than you can get in the AH.