Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS level 99 venomancer WITH hercules!

Discussion on WTS level 99 venomancer WITH hercules! within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS level 99 venomancer WITH hercules!

Hello!

Im playing , as you can read, on lost city server on perfect world international.
I play a 99 veno, including herc(costs around 200$). Herc is lvl98, almost 99. She's pretty much stripped, all the stuff she does have is pretty worthless. All she has is her high level, the herc and a cheap lvl97 pataka ( Midnight black). I also have a lvl63 psychic on the account, a 21 cleric and a lvl 15 archer.

Some additional info about veno:
Sage (no sage skills though)
Wardrobe stone (with 2 fashion sets that were given during anni's)
Anniversary mount (11ms at max)
5.1K rep
A lvl 87 petite sawfly for pvp
All 3 lvl79 skills
Not all skills are maxed *less than half arent maxed
Vit 107
Str 51
Dex 7
Mag 346
( have 3 points that arent used yet)
Without any gear --> 3636 hp and 6456 mp.

I know she pretty much sucks since she's stripped, but she is still level 99 and she still has a lvl 98 herc that cost me alot of time and money! Every offer is taken into consideration! You can email me on, dont mind the name, or just offer here and we can talk
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 2013-02-13 22-50-43.bmp (376.0 KB, 2 views)

Tags
account, lostcity, perfectworld, selling, venomancer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling level 35 venomancer! Place your bid
01/05/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I don't play Perfect World anymore so I decided to sell my account. Place your bids. Screenshot: http://blazebass.com/perfectworld.png
Selling level 101 Venomancer on Heaven's tear. (Phoenix and Herc pets included)
09/29/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking to sell a level 101 Demon Venomancer that has both legendary pets on her. The pets are both level 100, the character is level 101. She has little to no items on it besides for the TT99 weapon and TT99 wrists and some cheap armor. I'm not interested in RL money, I'd rather it be bought with in game coins on the Heaven's tear server (You can charge gold to get the coins if you don't have coins on that server.) The value of the hercules and blazing phoenix on HT come to...
[WTS][HERCULES] Level 90 FF bower
02/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 22 Replies
Contact:[email protected] I have all informations off the char id/password/secret answer/(Email + Email pw if needed). i can show u screenshots off EVERYTHING u wanna see. And offcourse meet u ingame. Name : contact me for name :/ Build : Full STR bow Set : +4-5 Protector set Weapon : +9 BOW +9 Shield Masteries : 90 Pacheon 90 Fire cold 30 Silk : It have rabbit 26days. And silk suites like pirate and wizzard and Black Devil. SP:107029
[WTS][Hercules] Level 90 FF int s/s
02/06/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. As you can say by Title im selling 90 Lvl FullyFarmed S/S Nuker from server Hercules. My Character have +5 Gear(1 piece+4) And +5 S/S. i have couple Unique kills but my charr is not any famous guy on Isro =). Reason why i quit by Hercules is cuz im spent too much money to game. Now im selling my Character for around 100-200 Dollars. Its cheap price for good 90 Lvl S/S nuker. My character dont have any reports made and it have good imagine. So not Any scammer. With charr come Sbot account...
WTB | Set level 77-80 Robe FB on hercules
10/08/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy set level 77-80 ,9d robe FB on the server hercules. if you have tell me here your nick on game i will whisper you.