Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Jade Dynasty accounts in Wildlands server

Discussion on WTS Jade Dynasty accounts in Wildlands server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Jade Dynasty accounts in Wildlands server

Lvl 137 asc Dagos rayan and lvl 130 felkin arden....arden has t5 gears +8
Old 08/08/2012, 16:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey are these chars female?
Would u ask ingame gold or real money cause I dont live in the usa.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Any Wildlands Jade Dynasty account
03/20/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, as title states i'm buying a Jade Dynasty account, wildlands server. PM me with details
Looking for Decent Jade Dynasty accounts (Wildlands Server)
03/08/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy some accounts for Jade Dynasty preferably from Wildlands server. The requirements are as follows: - T5 or near it (130+ is acceptable) - Ascended is a + unascended is Better tho - Looking for preferably an Arden, Rayan or Jadeon, (any other class is still welcome) - and finally im hoping for the character to have a decent build. If anyone has anything that fits into that category please pm me so we can work something out ty:mofo:
Looking for felkin balo on wildlands server in Jade Dynasty
09/20/2011 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
Looking to get a felkin balo on the wildlands server email me the information on the account. thank you! Also will be willing to look into getting a high lvled (athan) unasn character.
Want to sell my Jade Dynasty Account on Wildlands PvP Server, lvl 140 Dagos Lupin
08/17/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
-topic closed-
WTS Jade dynasty account ascendent on Wildlands
07/13/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Lvl 92 ascend arden account + 2 Characters lvl 105 non-ascendent on diferent account to help you make lots of money with nation they are balo they have skyblades 1 of them have mount. If u wana buy it pm me and we will speak more