Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Lvl65 Herc Veno for Sage Sin skill(s)

Discussion on WTT Lvl65 Herc Veno for Sage Sin skill(s) within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTT Lvl65 Herc Veno for Sage Sin skill(s)

Hey everyone, Looking to trade a level sixty-five Hercules Venomancer on Raging Tides server for Sage Assassin Bloodpaint and Sage Assassin Wolf Emblem. 100% Legit and will provide all necessary information that you may require. Might not be the Highest level Character but it is a Great starter toon or alternate one. Combined value of the Skill books is/are fourty-five million. So in my opinion it is a more than fair trade. I just really want these two skills xD
anyway send me a message if you might be interested or if you have a counter offer. I am open to any and all offers... However, i seek these two skills first and foremost. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Tags
pwi, pwi account, trades

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 101 sage herc veno on Raging Tide
06/16/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 19 Replies
Selling sage Veno 92 herc/nix mag/vit build for coins on Dreamweaver
05/19/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling veno 92 on DW server got some -channeling gear. Got herc and nix same lvl as veno. Overall gear is not uber nor bad. I willing to sell it for ingame coins only or zhen. If interested pm me with offer or here
WTS/WTT 90+ sage veno with herc and nix
05/17/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
WTS/WTT 90+ sage veno with herc and nix. Selling for ingame coin on server DW only or trading for any account with assasin 100 with decent aps i am willing to pay for ingame coins only. Pm me or leave your offer here
WTS 100 sin + 96 veno with herc and nix on HL
10/30/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
price 250$ veno has herc nix tt90 la set and boutique aero sin is demon and has 2.0 interval unsparked,demon skills,tt99 well refined,event helm and cape and around 6.5k hp - good for pk if you are interested into buying it leave me your contact details via pm i only accept paypal payments