Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 5.0 BM (lvl 101) on Heavens Tear

Discussion on WTS 5.0 BM (lvl 101) on Heavens Tear within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 5.0 BM (lvl 101) on Heavens Tear + 6 alts

Selling my account due to some issues i got going on meaing I cant play anymore. The account has a 5.0 bm & some well geared alts: lvl 90 seeker (sage) tt90 4 sock immac sharded (sage addrenal numbness), lvl 83 psychic, lvl 80 barb, lvl 66 sin, lvl 50 mystic and lvl 26 archer

Invested a lot on bm: the current gears are: Is a good toon is a good money maker; performs quite well in nirvy's and can do ff plvl'ing pretty well with some apoth.

The extra 5 vit are there because pwcalc isnt currently updated to include the ring engraving on the 2nrd ring; added the str engraving for the first ring onto the rings normal stats which is why it says +11str.
There are 2 further 10* orbs in safe, a decent amount of money, maxed out inventory, neon fusion (3.3 humqn flyer), got 3.0 flyers for barb, seeker, sin whixhh can be moveed around with acc stash, a spare urims light, lots of fashion, good collection of tt mats, good amount of mirages, subs, d. orbs to further improve bm or alt gears and the account has an account stash to move around gears/items easily.

Fist wep mastery/Bell/Axe-hammer mastery are demon skills + got demon poleblade mastery, demon roar of pride and demon drake bash skill books in safe. For manufacturing; bm has lvl 8 on tailoring (maximum), lvl 5 on smith, lvl 2 on apoth and lvl 1 on craftsman.

Email me on reply here or pm me with offers; would prefer a paypal payment. Sale would give u acc details, safe/gear protection passwords and email. This is a genuine sale so I would prefer genuine offers please.

Am happy to prove am not a scammer i.e. acc has all toons, not banned etc.
Old 11/25/2011, 13:15   #2

badump ! come on start pm'ing offers!
Old 12/01/2011, 00:27   #3

bump! pls send me offers; i am happy to prove i am not a scammer.
Old 12/08/2011, 21:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey, pm me with price, im interested