Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Tier 5 Rayan Jade Dynasty

Discussion on WTS Tier 5 Rayan Jade Dynasty within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Tier 5 Rayan Jade Dynasty

On Wildlands server pm me
it has very good gears
pm me any offers.
im willing to sell for cheap
Old 10/15/2011, 09:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Its ascend or not? account banned? u are the owner of the account?....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Jade Dynasty] WTS Dagos Rayan lvl 150 ASC SHURA
08/12/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my other Jade Dynasty Account. Im Leader of a very strong Clan xLegion One of the best on Shura Server and best Aliance in Shura (Eclipse) All Items inclusive : Velonus Fashion with imba skills (price 150k+ Gold) Mounts, Epic Skyblade, Armor etc.
WTS Jade Dynasty Account Ascended lvl 136 Tier 5 Vim
12/24/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
im selling lvl 136 ascended (reborn) tier 5 vim with deity gear +5 to +6 healer and dps pets the healer pet is whats shown in the pic its also evolved and color changed hes about 3x bigger than you Wings are a flying mount and Fiery Horse is a ground mount the wings are rare almost no one has in server (doom bog) i also have about 15k gold and 2 defence rings with 3 star rating very hard to get to 3 star and more stuff too im also in the best alliance in doom bog its called ImmortaL ...
S> lvl 103 rayan Jade Dynasty
10/18/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my tier 3 rayan lvl 103. Two sets of fashion (night blade and groom) celestial gear from induction boxes, 100 gold, follows melodys pvp build. If you have questions pm me.
WTS>Jade Dynasty Account LVL139 Tier 5 Vim
01/31/2010 - Trading - 6 Replies
Close Thread Please, went back to game :)....