Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS>>> Lvl 135 Asc Felkin Vim US-DoomBog

Discussion on WTS>>> Lvl 135 Asc Felkin Vim US-DoomBog within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTS>>> Lvl 135 Asc Felkin Vim US-DoomBog

Hey, I want to sell my Jade Dynasty Account,
Description:
136 Felkin Vim
Maxed out Bag and Stash space
G18 Stonus Pet
+9 Ascended weapon and Boots
Missing Helm and Chest
7 Fashion Set
Mounts:
Fire fox
Yamma Cloutrot
Scorpion Lord
Ahohu Dragon-Permanent Mount
Items:
Jaki Stone
Chroma Bead Recipe
SB:
Icarus Wings
Ray Falcon

There is more to this account but I don't remember all the details.
Send me a message if u are interest to buy and tell me ur price. Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Jade Dynasty 141~ ASCENDED Felkin Balo (The Billows server)
06/12/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I'm shipping out to boot camp (U.S. Marines) in a couple of months and I'd like to a bit of extra cash on the side before I go. I don't plan on returning, as I'm hoping I'll have a new schedule with things to do. I'm pretty much selling almost everything I own to make the transition from here to there less painful. That being said, I'll explain what I'm selling. Level 141 ASCENDED Felkin Balo on The Billows server. Highlights: -Name is friendly and non-offensive. -Account has never...
Jade Dynasty, Lv.84 ASC Dagos Lupin Doombog
12/26/2011 - Perfect World - 11 Replies
Hi I have quit Jade Dynasty on the " Doom Bog " Server, So I'm selling my account that ive not logged for one year+. Account has around 50,000g+ Lupin Lvl 87 Asc Dagos{Female}+500k Charity=Gold Sword. Hornclop Mount{Bound} Myth Cloud Shuttle Grade 4{Maxed} Lvl 135 Wushu Spirit Esper Lvl 30{Maxed}-Sexy hot animation lvl 30 Has 3/4 vet boxes{Due to trade glitch, Yeah i done it before it was mentioned/reported} 30 odd Serenity Jades Few sound of nature pieces/I'm not certain if i have...
[Jade Dynasty]-Sell Dagos Modo 149-Doombog server
09/03/2011 - Perfect World - 12 Replies
Hi, I am selling dagos modo 149 Full set skytouch gear Make over 900gold per 5h used no pot costed Affinity skill max 3 of them. Critical and bonus max. Skill acc and evasion max Looking for serious and good buyer leave me a pm here for more info.
[Jade Dynasty] T5 asc. Dagos modo/T4 asc. felkin vim
07/07/2011 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
heya im offering 2 accounts first is an T5 asc. dagos modo with pretty nice gear (+8/9 deity 135) nice CS things (like Velonus set) a sinister orb with kangba on it and a nice build ! MANY more things on it wich are worth easy 500+++ euros ....!! server and states i will tell in private
[jade dynasty] - sell Felkin modo lvl 150 (asc)
05/04/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Shura Server 150 Asc Modo, gear body and boot +8 weapon +9 (Nightfang stinger, I take it with 240 muscle) demon torch(skill lvl 3) with skyseekr disciple hp (don't buy hp, use only hp disciple) A lot of gold. Easy gold over 2,8k per day. Good rep, no enemies whatsoever. Wait good offer!