Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Pwi Account Sanctuary

Discussion on WTS Pwi Account Sanctuary within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Pwi Account Sanctuary

d

Tags
account, pwi, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PWI Sanctuary Account (Paypal or Rappelz Sanc account Only!)
12/29/2010 - Perfect World - 9 Replies
I am selling my PWI account on the Sanctuary Server. Pictures say most of what I have and if you have questions feel free to pm me. It has been a while since I've played so it's time to pass the goodness of this account to someone else. I was recently made aware of elite*gold but I will consider Paypal or a trade for a Rappelz Fenrir server account. Highlights: 2 permanent mounts: Hurricane Dark Speeder and a Jaguar 1 Hercules Pet 2 bikinis
PWI Sanctuary Account
11/25/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
This is a redirect from my original post. I will accept Elite*Gold offers once I have it appraised (time to troll the forum) Perfect World Sanctuary Account if you hold the power to move my original thread here, please do so, I don't mean to spam.
WTS Veno + Hercules account for ingame coins on PW International Sanctuary server!
06/04/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I have an unused account with lvl51 Veno + legendary pet Hercuels that costs 150+ dollars. It cost me 62mil coins a while ago, it is now around 69mil (SoF goes for 6.8k-7k on Sanctuary). I also have a lvl78 Archer (pure dex build). The Archer has a real life name and the Veno has a nice short 4-letter name. Since the characters are pretty poor, I won't ask for much - I want to sell the account for 50mil PWI coins on official Perfect World International Sanctuary server. I need the coins...
Selling PWI Account, Sanctuary server
10/24/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! I've spent way too much cash on this game for my own good and due to lost interest I might be selling off my PWI Account on the Sanctuary server if I get a good enough offer. DISCLAIMER: Unless you're prepared to pay a good amount (estimated cash spent: $5000US), don't bother mailing me. Some info about the account; Main char: lvl 92 demon cleric, heavily boosted gear with more to come during higher lvls. Lots of items from the recent Anniversary packs event. Lots of current/upcoming...
WTS/WTT ACCOUNT 12sky2 for PWI sanctuary barbarian
09/19/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
hi i trade my snake A20 for a barbarian lvl 70+ sanctuary PWI talk here