Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im Back

Discussion on Im Back within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im Back

After a long tim eof being gone due to life kicking my ****, I have decided to start working on hacks for this game. If anyone remembers i helped revive the speed hack for Archlord as well as found the FIRST WORKING Damage hack at least no one else made it public if they did. So here i am looking at a game called

Path Of Exile.

I still work with olly dbg-cheat engine- and wpe pro....
I am working on a trainer right now as there are already some out i would love to have and include my own with a few tweaks here and there.
If ther are any pople out there who would like to mess around on CheatEngine and see if we can figure some thing out that would be cool as now all i can do is just chill at home now thank ***.

Motorcycle wreck......Lets just say i am glad to be alive.

Anyway all other things aside.
NO i will not work together on a trainer with anyone unless your willing to do the gui portion of it.
Yes it will be made public along with se7ensins.
Anyone is welcome to inform me on what they find that can be included in it and credit will be given providing it works.

As of right now i have the attack speed hack down although after about 45 minutes you get dc from server. That part i haven't figured out why yet.
but with those 45 minutes your killing like a boss. You don't desynch from server either like using CheatEngines built in speed hack. So im at a loss i will not share how i came across doing this unless you already basically know how to do it then you and i can collaborate on possibly fixing it together. And as always credit will be given and if included in trainer name will be placed in a special thanks portion. Im sort of weary to throw it out there publicly right now as the game is in decent economy and all from what i see anyway there are still new people joining and or making new toons pretty frequently. Anyway hey everyone lets get the ball rolling on something because i am bored. :P
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2017, 21:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Holy ****! The attack speed hack alone (even with 45 min dc) is more than worth it! Out of curiosity and especially impatience: You will release this Trainer publicly for everyone or sell it? No matter what i would pay for an attack speed hack
Old 03/31/2017, 17:22   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Keep us updated on the trainer. Looks good so far.