Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling 12 exalted orb prophecy

Discussion on selling 12 exalted orb prophecy within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling 12 exalted orb prophecy

as topic.
leave your offer
Old 06/22/2016, 15:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
1 ex 2,50€ paypal?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 2x Exalted Orb, Prophecy SC für 10€
06/18/2016 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Siehe Titel. Ich möchte 2x Exalts auf Prophecy kaufen und biete dafür 10€ via PSC. Bei Interesse bitte hier im Forum melden. Nehme auch Chaos Orbs!
Selling Exalted Orbs & Chaos ➦ SC & HC Prophecy ★ [Best Prices][Paypal&Skrill][Safe]
06/14/2016 - Path of Exile Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Customers. Welcome to my shop. The best & Safest place where you can get the orbs you are looking for STANDARD SC EXALTED ORB STANDARD HC EXALTED ORB PROPHECY SC EXALTED ORB & CHAOS ORBS PERANDUS HC EXALTED ORB & CHAOS ORBS You can contact me in skype : atoj55 - I can sell Other Minor Orbs ( Chaos, Fuses, Jewels .. ) Ask for price - I can sell any specific item you need - Delivery time:...
Selling RF Prophecy Hack! :)
07/27/2012 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 2 Replies
I have something that you guys want and I think I can guarantee you 100% that this works. I know how to make non-tradable items (Pvp weapon & armors, Glacial, Elementals) Tradable. Pm me. :) For a certain price I'll give it to you. :D the price is just 20$ per DL link. :D These are the links that I offer: Pvp & Glacial Armor combo - $20 Pvp weapon, BD weapon & BD elementals - 20$ Pm me per link. Any race is good! :)