Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problems on finding latest exile-bot version

Discussion on problems on finding latest exile-bot version within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problems on finding latest exile-bot version

is anyone having problems opening exile-bot website? are there country restriction? it seems i can open it with a proxy.. but can't get to the download..
anyone know other sources to get it?

EDIT: solved!
Old 02/17/2016, 18:40   #2

Have you tried to crack?
Check your hosts file.
Old 02/17/2016, 18:45   #3

crack what? i can't even download it, it doesn't open the website
Old 02/17/2016, 21:48   #4

if the site isnt opening make sure you changed your hosts file back to normal then it will open then you can change the hosts back to the way it was.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED HELP IN FINDING MASTER VERSION AND SERVER VERSION
04/09/2013 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
I was trying to get the master version and server version of InertiaRO and I did follow the steps in Connectivity Guide - Openkore Wiki but the guide example and my output display differently to each other. I have an output of hexadecimal while the guide example has an out of byte numbers in hexadecimal form. I tried to convert my master version c6 to decimal and the result is 3094. I find this confusing, please help me. Sorry for my English. First timer here.
[Solution?] If you are having CE6 Addressing-Finding problems...
03/13/2011 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
There is a quick, easy and painless solution. If you have been having issues with finding addresses--give the 1hit hack for example: I will do an initial scan of 16256, holy bless, filter scan of 16281.. nothing! Why have no addresses popped up? Cheat Engine by default only searches through aligned memory (I have no idea what that means, so don't ask). So, if by chance the address you are looking for isn't 'aligned', you probably won't find it (unless it just so happened that it was...
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
07/08/2010 - General Coding - 18 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
having problems finding a monster app
10/07/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I think it was Levitithan who posted an application that showed in excell all the mosters, their drops , exp , and their id number. I am looking for that application again but cant seem to find it. I forget what it is called so that is what is causing the problem. I want to find the id number to some mobs. Anyone know?
CO2:Latest update for Item Finding(Patch 5097
02/04/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
This is my 1st post, I'll try to update if CO2 makes new patchs. Info:lets you see weapons and maybe other things on the ground.(download at the bottom. It requires Winrar to open it.