Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ip ban

Discussion on Ip ban within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ip ban

Hey

Today I have been banned for botting. My question is if the ip ban is permanent and what can I do to avoid it. I tried to change router mac adress as it was said in this post - but when I did it my internet stopped working and I had to change it back. Any ideas?
Old 02/13/2015, 12:59   #2

Stop botting. You deserved it. Your account is gone and you PC-IP is banned. Buy a new PC and move to another place.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2015, 19:26   #3

Most likely you have a static IP. You can try calling your ISP to see if they can assign you a different IP. Some ISPs will do this, others won't.

If that doesn't work, you can buy a VPN which will route your connection through a 3rd party server and POE will only see that server's IP instead of your banned IP. Just search google for VPN providers. Most charge $5-10 per month.
Old 02/17/2015, 10:55   #4

elite*gold: 100
use WTFast u can make it free for life