Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If you are tired of D3 and want to play PoE.

Discussion on If you are tired of D3 and want to play PoE. within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you are tired of D3 and want to play PoE.

Hey guys, I have played PoE for almost 2 years now and I kinda got bored of it. In my heart I still love it, but I want to leave that game be for a while. So here is an offer I can make to someone who wants to play it and comes from D3.
I played through beginners trial in D3 few times and I feel that I would love to play through that game atleast with 1 or 2 chars. But the problem is, I live in pretty much a 3rd world country and buying D3 is somewhere around 20-30% from my monthly paycheck, which is alot, cause I have a kid and wife, who need their food and stuff.
So I am proposing to give someone my PoE account with:
lvl80 Dual Spork totem Templar
lvl79 Melee Staff Shadow
lvl70 Bow Duelist
lvl69 Freeze Pulse Shadow
lvl69 GS Marauder
And some other lower lvl guys, have lots of uniques and rares in my stash, most of those chars are not geared as most of them are my died HC chars and I have sold their gear, but mostly they can be equipped with average-good gear just from my stashed items. Have tons of support/skill gems in my stash, plenty of them are high lvl and also lvl1.
In return I want a D3 account, BUT I don't need it forever, like I need it just to play for 1-2 months and that's it, if you want, you can keep my PoE account, when I will start playing it again, can aswell just start from 0 there.
Let me know if you are interested in something like that, I know that for plenty peeps it will sound like some kind of scam, but eh, if someone has a D3 copy with no gold and stuff on it - why not?
Old 05/11/2013, 18:21   #2

i may take you up on this, pm me
Old 05/11/2013, 21:04   #3

Wow would be awesome to have that, i love the game and been really interested of there late game but im only level 30 my self.
Old 05/11/2013, 22:17   #4

PMed both of you, could try to make this work, tho I need EU D3 =/
Old 05/15/2013, 16:05   #5

If you have HC currency left I can give you a d3 Eu account, it has characters without gear and gold tho
Old 05/16/2013, 00:08   #6

i have endgame geared demon hunter with 200k+ dps, barbarian etc... interested? =)
Old 05/23/2013, 16:34   #7

Pmed
Old 05/23/2013, 17:20   #8

I already got what I wanted from killuminatiKOF, a nice guy, we both got what we wanted.
Btw, D3 is pretty fun, but it gets boring REALLY fast. Back to PoE.
Old 05/31/2013, 18:27   #9
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 49
haha i can understand you