Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MultiHack Cheat Table : Zoom, Map, Bright, and Particles

Discussion on MultiHack Cheat Table : Zoom, Map, Bright, and Particles within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MultiHack Cheat Table : Zoom, Map, Bright, and Particles

Some time ago, I posted a multihack trainer and a few other scripts. Since, I have not been keeping them up to date. In the original release, the source CT file was included with the trainer.

Again, I will release the multihack, but updated. This time, however, it is the the CT file only, no trainer. This CT file also includes the particle control options.

As stated before, these are not my own releases. I am simply leeching them and posting them here for wider availability.

You will need Cheat Engine for this table.

Attached Files
File Type: zip MultiHack.zip (1.8 KB, 1072 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/19/2013, 13:09   #2

Where do you download Cheat Engine to update the script for each new patch that released?
Old 04/24/2013, 12:55   #3

Is it safe?
And is there a way you can get detected by using maphack/zoomhack? or is it local? how does it works?
did you ever heard that someone gets banned by using this hacks at poe?
Old 04/24/2013, 22:08   #4

no1 got banned so far for anythink but they told that they can see client manipulation and that a banwave will come!Bzw what cheat engine do i need to use it?
Old 06/20/2013, 03:20   #5

dont seem to be working just gets random dc since i tried this
Old 06/21/2013, 10:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizzed View Post
dont seem to be working just gets random dc since i tried this
Only thing that works for me is maphack. And I am okay with that, as maphack is the one really helpful thing, only sometimes it sucks, cause without knowing where you need to go, you will mostly get more exp and loot, but yeah. Other ones just make my CE freeze for a while, when turned on. I guess it's possible to just find new addresses and ****, but I don't know how to do that.
Old 08/29/2013, 09:29   #7

I love the passage in the web about the game path of exile and I think is among my favourite.
Have a nice day.
Old 09/17/2013, 08:20   #8

can someone explain how the maphack is actually working.. some offsets changing and thats it??? shouldnt it be serversided what we see and what not??