Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Path of Exile

Discussion on Path of Exile within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Path of Exile

Hey guys im searching for 1 or 2 Path of Exile beta codes, pls send me some :< me and my brother wanna play this game, its awesome <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Path of Exile Bet ACC
03/13/2012 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
PM your offer if interested.
Path of Exile
02/13/2012 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Trading 2 path of exile beta key for dota 2 beta key .
Path of Exile Acc
12/17/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Huhu, Ich biete euch einen Freigeschaltenen Path of Exile Account. Ihr könnt nach Änderung der Email sofort das Spiel Downloaden. Ich suche nur E*Gold Ich verkaufe den Account, da das Spiel mir nicht richtig gefällt, und mir keinen Spaß macht. Was erhaltet ihr bei dem Kauf?: Aktivierungs Code (er ist schon Aktiviert) Einen Email Change. Den Beta Zugang zum Spiel
Path of Exile
09/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hier ein Screen: http://s1.pathofexile.com/gen/image/other/YTo0Ont zOjQ6InR5cGUi/O3M6NzoiZ2FsbGVyeSI7/czoyOiJpZCI7aTo 5ODtz/OjQ6InNpemUiO3M6Nzoi/cHJldmlldyI7czo3OiJ2/ZX JzaW9uIjtpOjE7fQ,,/6e5800fdf7.jpg Und Hier mal ein Video: Path of Exile Gameplay (early Beta) - YouTube Das Spiel befindet sich zur Zeit noch in Closed-Beta. Ich suche dringend einen Key oder einen Invite. Seit knapp 3 Monaten versuche ich schon einen zu bekommen.... Falls jemanden einen hat meldet er sich bitte!