Originally Posted by killzone
No not yet, finding best way to implement it.
I have a semi-working one but doesnt fully work while your cursor is invisible (in matches).
In relation to this post, in order for the users to understand what I am talking about, please check the video out.
Note: This function gets the Window (Paladins) and calculate its window size by Height & Width and divide it by 2 to get the center.
As you can see in the video, it moves the mouse cursor but DOES NOT WORK while cursor is invisible.
Well, instead of getting stuck in this problem.
I'll probably add other macro before working again on this function.
- Changed Hotkeys
* T => F2 Start Macro
* Y => F3 Stop Macro
* Z => F1 Start Soft Recoil
- Added / Enabled the Soft Recoil for testing
- Added Custom Crosshair (template included)
 The Custom Crosshair can be resized on the fly HOWEVER, the image cannot be set as "tiled". So, when you resize, only the form will be resized and NOT the actual image. This is why your Image should have equal Size to your form (Can be set from the XHair Launcher).
Template in *.PSD is included for you to edit / add your own custom crosshair.
 The Custom Crosshair form can be MOVED but it will automatically adjust itself to be in "Center" of your screen.
Tried various ways for the Custom Crosshair, tested it to work ONLY in the target window but the outcome is ugly and less adjustable. So, instead of that, We used the current function that utilizes an extra form instead.
How to use Custom Crosshair
1. Click " Load Xhair".
2. Select "Image" from List box.
3. Click " Set Xhair".
4. Click " Show Xhair".
To Change Crosshair
1. Select "Image" from List box.
2. Click " Set Xhair".
3. Click " Show Xhair".
To Edit Crosshair
1. Download "crosshair_template(256).psd" and load it into Photoshop.
2. The template is already centered at 256x256. So its easy to add your own designs / colors.
3. If you wish to make a smaller size crosshair, create a new psd document and size it as 64x64.
4. Create your design and center it on your document.
save as <filename>.PNG
6. Only PNG file with transparency is accepted. Although, you can try with 25% opacity or shadows, or blur, that will also work.
Download for update should be automatic.