Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any Bot for Overwatch?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 784/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,377
Any Bot for Overwatch?

Are there any bots not hacks for overwatch ?

Play again computer bots and farm or level

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't think there are. But if you want i can play for you Kappa.

Old   #3

There is something that does what you ask for, but I'm not going to link it. It's on a competitor's forum, and I don't think you should do it anyway. It's bad for the game. You only gain cosmetics from it and you hurt the matchmaker when you do things like that.

It's a shooter, not an RPG. Play the **** game.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 784/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by elleoheelle View Post
There is something that does what you ask for, but I'm not going to link it. It's on a competitor's forum, and I don't think you should do it anyway. It's bad for the game. You only gain cosmetics from it and you hurt the matchmaker when you do things like that.

It's a shooter, not an RPG. Play the **** game.
i always only sell stuff that i want by myself - can you send me link in skype or pn ?

Old   #5

afk bots = permanent hwid ban if people are reporting your account after a game.
And you can bet 100% every team mate will report that account after playing a 4vs5 because the 5th is using a afk bot. -60€ not worth
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OREF View Post
afk bots = permanent hwid ban if people are reporting your account after a game.
And you can bet 100% every team mate will report that account after playing a 4vs5 because the 5th is using a afk bot. -60 not worth
Playing against AI on Easy mode gains u 1.2k xp and nobody will report u ever.. its so easy too, one game hardly takes 2 minutes, so 2 minutes for 1.2k xp is quite alot really.. and no, u dont get a ban since theres people level 200+ (2 prestige stars) and I am pretty sure when u join Vs. AI u will stumble upon AFK bots very frequently..
Old   #7

The Black Market: 142/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar* View Post
Playing against AI on Easy mode gains u 1.2k xp and nobody will report u ever.. its so easy too, one game hardly takes 2 minutes, so 2 minutes for 1.2k xp is quite alot really.. and no, u dont get a ban since theres people level 200+ (2 prestige stars) and I am pretty sure when u join Vs. AI u will stumble upon AFK bots very frequently..
I never stumpled upon an AFK bot yet. And i have played a lot of Vs. Ai games for practising purposes..
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMrvn View Post
I never stumpled upon an AFK bot yet. And i have played a lot of Vs. Ai games for practising purposes..
I've seen plenty of m just wandering at base looking up or down doing random abilities etc. they sure are around ;-)