Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What Business Model do you wish?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipalot View Post
Actually I was not kidding. However, we have developed some neat hacks. Those can compensate the lack of skill and pay to win options within the game. I love games, but I don't have the time to play 18 hours each day like the skilled players, standing at spawn and pwn everyone through walls and shields seem to be the right thing for me. The image of someone smashing his 200$ gamer keyboard because of a program I wrote on a 4$ keyboard is priceless.
If you ain't fly, why not just fly ingame and be unreachable for others, while still snipe the brains out of them? Need a shield? Why not, 24/7 shields for everyone, be invincible. You like those, but still suck at aiming? I can help you with that.
Get the satisfaction of hardcore skilled players within minutes, why would you want to spend 18h each day in front of a computer anyway? Simply play less and get more!

It's not for sale, don't PM me, I wont answer anything on this topic.
if you need 18hours a day to be decend you are just a bad player and shouldnt even think about gaming at all

Old   #17

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 1,886
Quote:
if you need 18hours a day to be decend you are just a bad player and shouldnt even think about gaming at all
With "skilled players" I was referring to top-tier players, not simply good players. Because unlike actual Sports leagues, serious Gamers have ONLY the TOP-TIER league, those who compete in big tournaments and get to play at events. They wont get judged or despised, while the rest of the good players are simply seen as dirty nerds, living in their mothers basement.

I also think it's pretty nerdy to judge others by their playtime and how casual they are or aren't. Imagine explaining this to a girl in the bar and then imagine her face while you tell her HOW MUCH YOU HATE THOSE FILTHY CASUALS!!!!!!11111

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipalot View Post
I also think it's pretty nerdy to judge others by their playtime and how casual they are or aren't. Imagine explaining this to a girl in the bar and then imagine her face while you tell her HOW MUCH YOU HATE THOSE FILTHY CASUALS!!!!!!11111
worst argument i have ever read, you are not worth my time. But try imagine explaining to a girl in the bar that u are hacking games so you can bash kids that are better than you, imagine her face
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMarshmallow View Post
worst argument i have ever read, you are not worth my time. But try imagine explaining to a girl in the bar that u are hacking games so you can bash kids that are better than you, imagine her face
Easy

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #20

elite*gold: 810
The Black Market: 201/0/0
Hello.
Imo the game should be f2p with all heroes unlocked, so its interesting from the begining.
It feels kinda boring to spam play the same hero in order to unlock others.
Also it should have in-game currency for Skins/Cosmetics but also have the option to buy them with money. I think that it is a win/win situation for all players to get what they want.
Old   #21

It won't be like this and that's good.
Old   #22

elite*gold: 810
The Black Market: 201/0/0
I know.
It already has a price for pre-purchase on bnet.