Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+

Discussion on Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+ within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mage's ACCOUNT SHOP|Sick Skins/Stats/Golden weps and more| Cheap Prices|GCX Rep+

Mage's Overwatch Account Shop

Hello Bois and Girls . I've decided to sell some of my Accounts, since i'm looking forward for my education and stuff instead of Gaming. If you have any further Questions, Information or +Vouches/Reps you would like to know, then add me on skype: TheTimeMage, so i can help you as much as i can.

These Accounts comes with Email and Security Question and cheap Prices can be discussed on Skype.

Methods:PayPal, Amazon, Bitcoin, PaySafeCard

Lvl 443

GOLDEN WEAPONS: Ana, Lucio, Zenyatta, Soldier 76

Currently S4 RANK: Master (3699 SR)

Alot of Event Skins and 3-5 legend skins per. Hero:

Lvl 129

CREDIT: 1300

GOLDEN WEAPONS: 0

Currently S4 RANK: Gold (2270 SR)

Sick Skins including Genji Oni Skin and more:

lvl 179

GOLDEN WEAPONS: Zayra and Bastion

CREDIT: 935

Currently S4 Rank: Grand Master (4000 SR)

Competitive Points: 1127

Sick skins including Legendary and more aswell as Event skins + Stats pics Here:

Feel Free to Add me on Skype: TheTimeMage for more Information and GCX Rep+ Info.

Trade Safe!
Old 05/08/2017, 17:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 34
Price of the lv.443 ?
Old 05/10/2017, 18:35   #3

add me on skype: TheTimeMage, to discuss a fair and good price
Old 05/19/2017, 04:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you give us the link to your GCXRep+ info?
Old 05/19/2017, 21:19   #5

Add me on skype: TheTimeMage for GCX Rep
Old 05/19/2017, 22:17   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a feeling you're a scammer and you're giving people a link to my GCX Rep
Old 05/28/2017, 23:56   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

proven scammer on owned core
ban this guy

check comments on this :