Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering occasional free boosts in all SR ranges!

Discussion on Offering occasional free boosts in all SR ranges! within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering occasional free boosts in all SR ranges!

-----------------------------------------

We at Top Overwatch Boosting occasionally offer free boosts for people who volunteer their accounts to us. The accounts will be used for DuoQ boosting purposes and face no risk of a ban or any other kind of punishment as we play fair and square.

If you're interested in volunteering your account for this purpose, add us on on Skype and include in your message that you'd like to be added to the account pool. You can also contact us through the forums but it's highly preferred if you'd do it through Skype. We will contact you if an account is needed in that SR range
Old 03/25/2017, 21:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Please use this collection thread:

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering Free Boosts out of Bronze!
03/15/2016 - Freebies - 12 Replies
Hey guys, I just want to offer you a free boost out of Bronze into Silver 4/5 for all of you LoL gamers. My references: - Current Elo on main: Gold 3 (Will give you my ign via PM :) ) - Years of LoL: around 2 1/2 years of LoL It's my first time that I boost someone for free out of Bronze. I will only communicate with you via epvp because the private messages there count as a proving material in cases of acc thievery, whatsoever! Just PM me if interested!
Offering Free Boosts out of Bronze @ EUW
04/09/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hey guys, just some brief information of what I am going to offer: Im almost Gold, I love it to play in Bronze, it is so much fun to me (!), and I offer you a free boost out of Bronze. If you are interested: Skype: miles1200 LoL: zecharuslp We can discuss the details about it later! Bye! :bandit:
Offering free division/MMR boosts in Bronze
01/10/2015 - Freebies - 1 Replies
I'm a bit bored of playing in my elo (high gold/low plat), and since i don't own any accounts that are lower than gold I can't duo with bronze people, when I feel like stomping some noobs. So I'm offering to boost a few people who are stuck in bronze, for free. I will get you at least 1 division higher for free, maybe another one after that if I'm still bored or don't have much else to do :P Of course, I will only use your account when given permission from you. I also never flame or anything...
[Selling] Offering free Boosts in Bronze EUW
12/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, im offering some free boost games in bronze elo in the next days. Havent played LOL in some time and want to get back in the game and test my boosting limits. My main account is around gold-plat elo. So if you want to get some games played on your bronze account just msg me. But please keep in mind that this service is FOR FREE. So be friendly and understand that I do not have time to play your account 24/7.
Offering free Boosts in Bronze EUW!
12/13/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hey, I am offering some free Boost games in Bronze on EUW. Just hit me up on skype or write a PM here. cheers