Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Season 4] CHEAP&QUALITY placements by boosting center 30% discount code in post !

Discussion on [Season 4] CHEAP&QUALITY placements by boosting center 30% discount code in post ! within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Season 4] CHEAP&QUALITY placements by boosting center 30% discount code in post !

Welcome to BoostingCenter topic.

We offer a full list of popular boosts. If you can’t find something you are intrested in you can contact us via skype and ask if we can do it!
Currently we start off special discount till the 15th of march [30% discount for 30 first customers].
Below you can read more about us and find out links to our website.

Get boost from 4300 mmr players !

How to get 10 placement for 42 Euro:

1.Click that link :
2.add the code [epvp30]
3.Get 10 placement games for only 42 Euro

30% off Code for all orders: ePvP30

Please remember that the safest way to contact us is clicking skype link from this post.We accept payments via PayPal !.

More about us :

Short note:

BOOSTINGCENTER.COM is a new boosting service which hire expierience Grand Master boosters. Our boosters spend more than 1000 hours each, there is no boost that will make a problem for our professionals, and they will finish every order as fast as possible – from bronze to grand master boost. Our Overwatch are verified and trusted – you can leave them your account without any risk! Many of them were playing in professional Overwatch teams and now they use the experience to increase the speed of our Overwatch boost orders. If you want to check them out and play with an ex pro player just purchase then you will see by yourself.

Email:
Old 03/03/2017, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Price after using a discount code :

1. Bronze 4,2 euro
  2. Silver 5,6 euro
  3. Gold 7 euro
  4. Platinum 7,7 euro
  5. Diamond 16 euro
  6. Master 35 euro
  7. Grandmaster 77 euro

4200-4350 contact us on skype !
Old 03/07/2017, 06:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Are u looking for a voucher?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 6 placements - Cheap and good boosting by challenger player
01/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there. You're looking to get your season 6 placement games played? Here's the prices. Unranked €15 9/10 Guaranteed Wins Bronze €15 9/10 Guaranteed Wins Silver €20 9/10 Guaranteed Wins Gold €25 9/10 Guaranteed Wins Platinum €30 8/10 Guaranteed Wins
[Selling] [DISCOUNT] [NA] Preorder Season 6 Placements
01/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA for now We can now appear offline! Preorder season 6 placements boost for a discounted price! Bronze Season 5: $15 Silver Season 5: $20 Gold Season 5: $25 Plat Season 5: $30
[Selling] Quality Boosting/Placements!
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am master tier EUNE, d1 euw, 3 times esl 1v1 champion. Here is my offer for you. I can boost your account to any desired division, or play placements for you. Prices: Placements: bronze, silver, gold, 30€ for 10 games. Platinum 40€, Diamond 50€. If you already played a game and won, take -3€ from the price, if lost, add 5€. If I lost 3rd game in placements, I fully refund your money. Boosting: One division in bronze, silver, gold - 10€.
[Selling] Last Priority Placements Spots and Season Start Division Boost Discount!
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tomorrow Season 5 Hits. If you want to be the first placed, we have last spots open. Checkout on easyelo.com now, and we will get to work on your account as soon as servers are back up. For first weeks of season 5, any account with less than 25 games played, will be eligable to use our 20% discount. Simply check the box when checking out for special price. Good luck and have fun ! Jakub - Easyelo.com
[Selling] EU-|Preorder Season 5 placements|Pre-season boosts discount|Coaching|Up to Challenger
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
IntroductionHi elitepvpers! I am an experienced solo queue and ranked fives players. Both season three and four I was challenger in solo queue, and Master tier with my team (EUW server). On top of that, I have brought several smurfs, and friends' accounts to Diamond, for the rewards. I main ADC, but can play all roles at a high level. A fellow league player suggested to me that I should start boosting, and told me to go to epvpers, and I followed up on his idea. So here I am. I was informed...