Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My league account to Overwatch ( I have about 100skins almost all champions EUW)

Discussion on My league account to Overwatch ( I have about 100skins almost all champions EUW) within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My league account to Overwatch ( I have about 100skins almost all champions EUW)

Infos in thread name, dont come with my rep... I can go first for trusted

My account was used for smurf, unverified EUW with lot of skins.

If you want to know anything else contact me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver V Account for Paypal/Overwatch Beta Account [SKINS, CHAMPIONS, RP, RANKED]
01/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling level 30 League of Legends account with many features. See below for complete list of skins and champions. RANK: Silver 5 Riot Points Available: 9240 Ranked Ready: Yes Runes Available: AD, Defensive, AP, Attack Speed, CDR (CDR not fully completed.) Icons: ALL role icons, Krugs, Baron, Sweetheart, Pentakill, Bilgewater Crest ***93 TOTAL SKINS, 622,680 SCORE
[Selling] League of legends account(Euw)Diamond 5,100skins+
09/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of legends have died to me and im never playing it anymore,so i have decided to sell it! PS,i can go first to extremely trusted people. (W)Paypal All information to the account will be provided!I am the first and only owner of the account and so on.Everything RIOT asks for. The account is on Euw,and it have more than 100skins with a lot of rare ones. I can provide screenshots of everything,league and skins(throught elophant). About 1.6Million score on Elophant in skins.
[Selling] LoL account, Gold III, ~80 champions, ~100skins, old account. 40 EUR!!!
08/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I decided to quit lol, so Im selling this account. All info is showed below: Region: EUW Season 4: gold 3 Season 2, season3 : Gold elo Normal wins: ~600
[Selling] WTS euw plat 5 account with all champions+important runes+14 runepages and +100skins
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account has 127 skins. both pulsefire ezreal and spiritguard udyr. and infernal nasus, forecaster janna, battlecast cho'gath and eternum nocturne. Account is in platinum 5. it has 7208ip, all important runes, 264 rp and 14 runepages. Link to amount of skins: Verdico's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats I'm selling this for minimum 150 euro's. Add me on skype if you're interested or want to argue about the price. Skype:boohonnuts Images of the account...
League of Legends Platin1 Account +100Skins! RAREST SKINS EVER!(Human Ryze etc!)
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi ich verkaufe meinen sehr raren LoL Account mit über 100Skins unter anderem die seltensten Skins die es gibt!z.B. Human Ryze, Silver Kyle, Black Alistar, Goth Annie, viele Horrowing 2009, viele Snowdown2009/2010 und alle Wintergames 2010 Skins! Bitte schaut euch das Bild an dort sind viele der Skins abgebildet die auf dem Account sind. Zusätzlich ist der Account in Season 3 SoloQue Platin Wertung und bekommt alle Awards/Rahmen plus den seltenen Elise Skin! Der Account ist auf EUWest,...