Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS - RUSH PS4 Account Master rank 3808 low price only

Discussion on WTS - RUSH PS4 Account Master rank 3808 low price only within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS - RUSH PS4 Account Master rank 3808 low price only

yes! im selling my 3rd account in my Ps4 (playstation account)

Master Rank
Current Rank - 3808
Career High Rank - 3836

Comes with Oni Skin (Limited Skin of Genji)
After Season 3 Competitive you will get 3000 points because i have 1000+ points plus reward of
master 2000 points . so you will gonna choose hero what golden weapon u want

How Transaction works?
Simple im just gonna give the email and pass of the account to you
and you gonna change the email and pass thru playstation us website after that log in the account on your PS4 and then thats it were done ..

Price:100$

Payment Method - Western Union , Xoom or Paypal
Contact me if you are interested :
Email:
or leave me message here thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Boost Rank 13 - Rank 5 (maybe Rank 1, depending on price)
06/16/2016 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! As the title says I'm interested in a HL boost from Rank 14 to Rank 5, might consider a boost to Rank 1 depending on price and how long it'll take. Please leave a comment with your skype and I'll add you. Will buy the boost tomorrow evening (friday) or early saturday. Thanks!
[Selling] Master account RANK 9 WORLD
10/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Have you ever wanted high elo account u want to buy from a safe person ?? then you are at the right place. Hi im here to sell my main account its current master tier soloq account is handmade to 30 since april 2015. and EMAIL is unverfied it has 2 runepages around 30 champions the champion i main is current rank 9 world atm
[Selling] Steam account with cs:go LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER rank
09/26/2015 - Steam Trading - 44 Replies
Sell LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER for 20$ Steam Community :: Mickey^Mouse skype: bosjakru2
[Selling] CS:GO account rank:MGE (Master guardian elite) wins:535
04/17/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome ! So i want to sell/trade my smurf account cuz i would like to get some money/skins atm it's Master Guardian Elite it has 55 competetive wins so it's legit not boosted by hackers! I'm up for offers add me to skype if u want to offer me . I want litle more than others cuz it has 55 wins and i ranked it up my self . Image : http://imgur.com/bjnLbdq if the image not showing up here is the link Imgur
Selling Eden eternal account RUSH RUSH RUSH !! Offer me ..
01/22/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I Have 4 Account in Eden Eternal All Sapphire Server 1ST. Level: 57 Zumi heroic trait - commando Costume -