Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.M ACCOUNT FOR SALE. 5 GOLD GUNS AND LVL543.

Discussion on .M ACCOUNT FOR SALE. 5 GOLD GUNS AND LVL543. within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
.M ACCOUNT FOR SALE. 5 GOLD GUNS AND LVL543.

All skins are almost unlocked , apart from a few olympic skins.

5 gold guns when i receive the 3k comp points at the end of the season due to top 500 in season 3.

Currently at grand master rank.

talk to me on skype only if interested. Price is not cheap as its is a high level account , 5 gold guns , was top 500. current gm. 98% of the skins are unlocked. 1 owner. i always played on the account myself. battletag name change available.

Can take payment via paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
G.M Account for sale. 5 gold guns and lvl543.
01/28/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
All skins are almost unlocked , apart from a few olympic skins. 5 gold guns when i receive the 3k comp points at the end of the season due to top 500 in season 3. Currently at grand master rank. talk to me on skype only if interested. Price is not cheap as its is a high level account , 5 gold guns , was top 500. current gm. 98% of the skins are unlocked. 1 owner. i always played on the account myself. battletag name change available. Can take payment via paypal
[Selling] G.M Account for sale. 5 gold guns and lvl543.
01/23/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
All skins are almost unlocked , apart from a few olympic skins. 5 gold guns when i receive the 3k comp points at the end of the season due to top 500 in season 3. Currently at grand master rank. talk to me on skype only if interested. Price is not cheap as its is a high level account , 5 gold guns , was top 500. current gm. 98% of the skins are unlocked. 1 owner. i always played on the account myself. battletag name change available. Can take payment via paypal
[Selling] DayZ SA: Decked Out Guns for sale!!! $1 per 2 guns!!!
03/29/2015 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, I am selling fully decked out M4's, AUG's, AKM's, AK101's, Mosins, and MP5k's! Comes with every attachment the gun can be allowed to hold! My price is $1 for 2 guns of your choice, custom orders can be possible. This is my first time trying this so hopefully the process can be as efficient as possible for you and for myself. I would like any type of feedback! My name is Norman and you can add me on Skype: norm.rod13 The payment would be done via paypal and we can discuss server...
[Selling] selling Na major account /2vips/all gold guns/100+guns
07/23/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, First of all i wanna start of saying my english is very bad. I'm selling my account because i dont play the game no more. i played it in 2009 - 2011 and then got back into it in the year 2013 but now its time to quit. I also found other games who intrest me much more. Info u'll need to know how this will be going (take it or leave it)
Amazing A.V.A. Account For Sale (Lot of A.P. Cap. Guns)
10/01/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 8 Replies
My A.V.A. (Alliance of Valiant Arms) account with amazing A.P. items for sale cause of country ip block. Acoount's history is completely clean (no hacks, no cheats, no glitches). I want to contact serious buyers only. Account's price is 250$ and transaction can be make over PayPal. Thanks. Contact Email : [email protected] Video : Amazing A.V.A. Account For Sale (Lot of A.P. Guns) - YouTube Items :