Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Boosting] Bronze to Platinum - out from elo hell!

Discussion on [Boosting] Bronze to Platinum - out from elo hell! within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 49
[Boosting] Bronze to Diamond - out from elo hell!

Hi everyone,

I'm a Grand Master in current season, main DPS.

Main account:

2nd Smurf account:

Smurf account (gifted from my friend before doing placements in s3):

I decided to open my boosting service for who can't get out from elo hell. In these days I helped some my friends from Bronze/Silver/Gold to get platinum with 90% chance of win.

One from 1800~ to 2517 (full win, no lost)
Another from 2000~ to 2535 (90% win ratio)
Another from 2100~ to 2502 (90% win ratio)

I also boosted from 1950 to 3050 with an impressive 26-9 with my Soldier 76.

Since the boosting service is new, I can vouch 3 games in any rank from Bronze to Gold (max 2400).

----------

For who buys my service you cal feel free to ask me anything. I will give you any advice for ranking up

After that the service will be ACTIVE and we can decide the price together via private message. Don't worry, the price won't be high

MIDDLEMAN is TOTALLY allowed.

Tags
boosting, gold, master, overwatch, service