Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Overwatch account with legendary and summer skins

Discussion on [WTB] Overwatch account with legendary and summer skins within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Overwatch account with legendary and summer skins

Looking to buy an overwatch account with a good amount of legendary and summer skins, the rank doesn't matter too much. Willing to pay a$50 USD for a good account.

Only willing to deal with people that have a reputation of over 5. Due to my low rep I will go first.

Only willing to talk over private messages. Please send me pictures of your skins through pm, imgur or can do skype screenshare.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Overwatch account lvl 35 with 2 legendary skins
01/03/2018 - Overwatch Trading - 43 Replies
so as the title say 2 legendary skins and some more for 38 euro paypal it's origin account Price reduced from 50 to 38!
[Selling] Overwatch Account Legendary skins
04/09/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 19 Replies
Selling an overwatch account. Level 400 48 Legendary Skins and tons of other skins, sprays, highlight intros, emotes etc. 3.4k Purple points Rank - Plat Golden genji weapons Golden junkrat weapons Golden McCree weapons Reason why im selling - my proccesor is an athlon Duo core, tired of playing with 30 fps.
Overwatch OE account | LVL 78 - over 20 legendary skins
08/11/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my Overwatch Origins Edition account. It i s LVL 78 and has around 21 legendary skins, it does not have any comp rank. Price: €20 (I only accept skrill or gift cards) Add me on my skype to talk further... skype: Charlie Bedux
[Selling] [CHEAP] Overwatch Account w/ 8 LEGENDARY SKINS
07/28/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies
I
[Selling] Overwatch Account w/ 8 LEGENDARY SKINS
07/23/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies
l