Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch smurf account few skins 3000+ elo diamond

Discussion on Overwatch smurf account few skins 3000+ elo diamond within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch smurf account few skins 3000+ elo diamond

Hey guys i will sell my smurf account on OW, i accept only verified payment like Paypal, i sell it on ebay too and i got 100% positive feedback

after payment we'll provide to change stuffs
Old 09/10/2016, 09:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am very interested and will pay PayPal.

I have some questions about the account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] League Account with 75 skins Gold 4, EUW 102 champions 8 runepages. For Diamond Smurf
11/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello as the title says I would like to trade my account with a lot of skins champions and runepages for a diamond smurf or higher. Main account since season 3. Includes some rare skins such as championship thresh and championship ward 2013. Ask me for elephant link over skype. Almost every ultimate/legendary skin aswell. skype: [email protected]
[Selling] S4 gold S5 Plat 2 smurf account with high MMR 23 champs 7 skins 2 runepages Diamond M
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I am selling my platinum 2 smurf with 23 champions and 7 skins, it doesn't have much but is great for a smurf account has REALLY HIGH MMR only 20 games played. Only doing this through WESTERN UNION WITH AN MM! NOT GOING TO GET SCAMMED. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MY SKYPE IS FEELIX1225 ! ON THE NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS! https://image.playerauctions.com/Uploads/MA/mad84 9/20150312113316520.png https://image.playerauctions.com/Uploads/MA/mad84 9/20150312113334463.png...
[Trading] Trading Gold 2 account with lot of champs/skins for a simple Diamond smurf account
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I really want to be Diamond but can't do it myself so I thought about trading my second account which is Gold 2 and has a lot of champs and skins for a simple diamond account. Perhaps someone can use my second account as a smurf next season. Contact me if interested and I'll provide screens and for serious if seriously interested the log in details so you can see it yourself http://www.upload-pictures.de/bild.php/72236,scre enshot3ZXJT3.png
[WTS] Diamond Smurf Account no Skins 2 Runepages EUWest 50€!
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, I am selling a Smurf Account on Diamond 3 with ~30~Points and a low Amount of Champs and Runes (47 Champs and 2 Runepages) - AD Runepage and AP Runepage - The account have no skin at all (except the standard stuff) Payment: 50€ PAYSAFE or Paypal! Skype:
[Trading] Good EUW RARE SKINS ACCOUNT FOR PLAT OR DIAMOND SMURF
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Silver 3 It has 90 champs 3 Runepages Lot of Runes This accounts has a lot of rare skins Commando Xin Zhao Winged Huskar Xin Zhao Judgement Kayle Unmasked Kayle