Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stars Overwatch Boosting [$1/rank up to 50]

Discussion on Stars Overwatch Boosting [$1/rank up to 50] within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stars Overwatch Boosting [$1/rank up to 50]

Hey I'm back at it with Overwatch boosting. You can see some of my vouches in my other thread

~Overwatch Rank Pricing~
0 to 50 -> $1 per rank
50 to 55-> $3 per rank
55 to 60-> $6 per rank
60 to 65> $12 per rank
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm accepting paypal and CSGO skins/keys.

Old 07/31/2016, 14:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

are u making duoq vouches?
Old 07/31/2016, 20:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EinsDreiDreiSieben' View Post
are u making duoq vouches?
clearly not.
Old 08/01/2016, 00:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Quote:
Active trade threads have to remain open. You are not allowed to keep your topic closed while you are actively bumping it. Please mark inactive trades visibly in your first post!
#reopened
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Overwatch Boosting (Peak rank 72) offering vouch games for now
08/18/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 7 Replies
Hey all. I've climbed to 70's on two accounts, by solo and decided I wanted to start boosting. Highest peak was 78 and I've played with and against C9/envyus members ect ect and won. Currently offering 2-3 vouch games, and once I've completed these I'll put prices below. I don't have a low ranked account to duo on, so I'd have to play on your account. I can provide you with screenshots/friend request on battle net to prove ownership of 70's ect ect. No requests as of yet, however, due to...
[Selling] Overwatch boosting from top 50 player, rank 80+
08/03/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I decided to start offering Overwatch boosting now that I've become good at the game. My individual hero performance is in the top 1%, which means that even after the boost is complete you will receive huge amounts of rating per a win and and lose less for a loss. The Overwatch developers admitted that your hero performance has a role in how much rating you get for a win and since I'm in the top 1% on KDA etc with the heroes I play, I receive over one rating per win on my main...
Rank 70 Player Overwatch Boosting NA
07/28/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 8 Replies
No longer doing vouches Rank 70 NA overwatch player with high carry potential. Have done some jobs with a friend but trying to get into the business myself. Have over 85% win rate up to around rank 60. I do not have a smurf to duo queue with you on. Accepting paypal as payment. Rank 0-50: $1.5/rank Rank 50-55: $3/rank Rank 55-60: $5.50/rank Rank 60-65: $8/rank
[Selling] [RANK 70+ BOOSTER][CHEAPEST] Overwatch Rank Boosting
07/27/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 27 Replies
VOUCHES ARE ALL GONE. Hi guys, I am looking to start an Overwatch boosting service. I am a rank 72 player (top 1% in the world) while solo queuing when I play so I have a high carry potential. I have played over 100 games this season and have maintained my rank. I don't have an alternate account so I would have to be boosting on your account, unless you have a smurf then in which case I can boost with you. I will only be boosting up until rank 60 to ensure a 100% success rate during the...