Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rank 70 Player Overwatch Boosting NA

Discussion on Rank 70 Player Overwatch Boosting NA within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rank 70 Player Overwatch Boosting NA

No longer doing vouches

Rank 70 NA overwatch player with high carry potential. Have done some jobs with a friend but trying to get into the business myself. Have over 85% win rate up to around rank 60.

I do not have a smurf to duo queue with you on. Accepting paypal as payment.

Rank 0-50: $1.5/rank
Rank 50-55: $3/rank
Rank 55-60: $5.50/rank
Rank 60-65: $8/rank

Contact info: calvin.thai2 (skype)
Old 07/20/2016, 23:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Currently trying his service. He will boost me from 51 to 55. Will update when service is completed.

Vouch pending but so far so good and he responds promptly on Skype.

Edit: Service completed in a timely manner. Great customer service. I highly recommend this seller.
Old 07/21/2016, 08:02   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He just did 48-55 within a couple of hours! Awesome guy, I'll come back for sure!
Old 07/21/2016, 12:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Said he could boost me, asked him if he also does placements, he said yes. Gave him my acc data and suddenly he couldnt do placements anymore because they are so expensive. If playing 1 or 2 games for a vouch is too much for you, thats ridiculous.
He may be a good player, but hes not very nice.
Old 07/21/2016, 17:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Boosted one of my accounts last night, from 48-51. Very friendly person, didn't mind when I accidentally logged onto my account and caused him to lose a rank. The service was done really quickly with almost no losses.

Would definitely recommend him to my other friends and would come back myself too!
Old 07/22/2016, 05:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

55-60, quick service
Old 07/23/2016, 01:24   #7

looking for more jobs!
Old 07/25/2016, 07:46   #8

still taking more jobs
Old 07/28/2016, 00:32   #9

updated prices, still taking jobs

Tags