Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net account (Overwatch™: Origins Edition and other games.)

Discussion on Battle.net account (Overwatch™: Origins Edition and other games.) within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net account (Overwatch™: Origins Edition and other games.)

Hello guys.
I have recently had the chance to get one battle.net account , with Overwatch™: Origins Edition , Diablo® III: Ultimate Evil Edition , and World of warcraft , all paid.( for WOW i bought one month subscription ).
I also have bought a Heart of the Aspects , for thoes that don't know what a heart of the aspects is.
The account is for sale , 15 euro , Skrill or Paypal.
Pm me here and leave me ur skype.

Middleman is required if you refuse to go first.
PS : it's possible that i can have another accounts in case I got alot of demands , if it's for a specifique game , like Overwatch , the price is 10 euro.

Thank u.

Solde. Pm me for other accounts.
#Close.
Closed Thread