Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Key / Offer PP

Discussion on Overwatch Key / Offer PP within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch Key / Offer PP

Hey Guys,
I´m searching an Overwatch Key. I can offer Paypal for payment. If somebody interested pls PN me or make just an offer in this Topic.
Old 06/06/2016, 01:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a Russian Key, idk if you want that but I am mainly trying to get a US key for it.
Old 06/06/2016, 13:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype : snvnothing
Old 06/06/2016, 14:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
I have a Overwatch Account! Would also trade with Middleman! PM me!
Old 06/06/2016, 17:45   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have league of legends acc on turkey server
-80 champion
-20 skin
-4 Runepage
-GOLD V
-PBE acc
u wanna trade ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Overwatch KEY / offer 33€
06/10/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 12 Replies
let me know if your interested in selling can pay over skrill/paypal/bank transfer/paysafecard I also have lots and lots of CSGO case keys,can trade those for the overwatch key as well,each key will be counted at 1,7€,so youll get an amount worth 33€ which is 20 keys Send me a private message Im not really active on epvp,but i do check my email all the time,so if you send me a private message ill see it in my email,otherwise dont expect a fast respond
OFFER - full access to my B.net until Overwatch Launch with skype/1on1 support
02/27/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD You get to play my battle.net with Overwatch until the full release. Any region. I want offers in the British pound £.
[WTT] An interesting offer for an Overwatch Beta Account.
02/10/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! and thank you for taking the time to click on this! Ever since Overwatch was announced, Ive been praying to get into the beta! After the newest round of beta invites concluded and I still wasn't invited, I thought about a solution. I am willing to trade my League of Legends account for an Overwatch Beta Account. I have played league of legends for over 4 and a half years, and I just don't find the game fun anymore, so I hope that someone else can find use for it. I feel like this is a...
[Buying] (Well, more like share); A unique offer for Overwatch Beta.
02/10/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there! Me and a friend discovered a while back that Blizzard has no problems with an account being used by two people at once, across entire continents. My friend couldn't run Overwatch, so he let me use his account for the Beta test weekend. On one of the days we found out that even though I was still playing Overwatch in Canada, his account in the US could also play Hearthstone and World of Warcraft at the same time. So I am offering a different type of deal; I will pay 50$ a month to...
[Selling] First hand Overwatch beta Global Account - Make an offer
01/20/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 10 Replies
I accidentally closed my old post so I'll make it again. No one showed interest in my rental so now I'm selling the complete account. Price - Make an offer to me in skype It has some extra games, WoW and diablo. If you're interested please contact me on skype instead of the forum, I reply to skype faster. I will provide all types of proof when asked. Add me on skype - live:trollikayttaja I have the landscape as my profile picture. I prefer a Paypal or Skrill payment but I do also...