Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to trade steam account for Overwatch key

Discussion on Willing to trade steam account for Overwatch key within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Willing to trade steam account for Overwatch key

Account has a VAC ban but only on CS:GO. You can play everything else.

Original Ownership. I can provide proof through skype if these two screenshots aren't enough. Add me on skype: angry-tummy

Account Details:
Edit Profile:

This is a 6 year old account. All community stuff cleaned out and ready for ownership transfer.

I would really appreciate another game since this account is more the $40 to me. I would really like Dark Souls 3. If you can provide a Dark Souls 3 key and an Overwatch key, then please let me know.

This too includes my Uplay account with Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Conviction and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier as well as Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon