Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ Try Overwatch Now! Beta Rental - Cheap Service - 24/7 Support ★

Discussion on ★ Try Overwatch Now! Beta Rental - Cheap Service - 24/7 Support ★ within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
★ Try Overwatch Now! Beta Rental - Cheap Service - 24/7 Support ★

Hi there!

Tired of watching streams or waiting for an invite? Or maybe the accounts are too expensive? I'd really like to help you out!

These are not just prices, these are

Superprices:

$10 - 3 hours
$15 - 5 hours
$20 - 8 hours
$25 - 12 hours
$40 - 24 hours

*First 1 hour is free for client download* - *EU/US/Asian servers are available*
You will also receive a discount for your second, third, etc or your friend's first purchase (please let me know in Skype)

Why the prices are so cheap according to others?

Well, I'd really like to stick to a small amount of people playing on the account and I just find all the higher prices a bit silly

Don't hesitate to contact me, I am online 24/7 to answer any questions after your purchase.

Contact

Skype - stop_onlywatch
Old 02/21/2016, 13:21   #2

Account is free to rent
Old 02/23/2016, 00:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on skype.
Old 02/23/2016, 01:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 100
Interesting. Added.
Old 02/24/2016, 02:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Overwatch Beta Rental
04/08/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 39 Replies
New Cheap Prices Account Status: Available!! Hey Guys, just have 1 Overwatch Account to rent. If you like to rent it, just contact me with a PM, Topic or Skype below! I do offer Discounts for Loyal Costumers. I do offer 10-15 Minutes extra Time if you need to download the Game!
[Selling] Overwatch Beta - Cheap Account Rental Service (Starting from 10 dollars)
02/16/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies
I have multiple accounts on Battle.net, so I can rent a few one's for people wanting to play. The prices are listed below. Steam gifts are also allowed. 10$ = 2 hours 15$ = 4 hours 40$ = 12 hours 75$ = 24 hours Payments can be made through paypal as Friends & Family. Selling the account can also be negotiated.
[Selling] Overwatch Beta - Cheap Account Rental Service (Starting from 5 dollars)
01/20/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
I have multiple accounts on Battle.net, so I can rent a few one's for people wanting to play. The prices are listed below. Steam gifts are also allowed. 5$ = 1 hour 10$ = 2 hours 15$ = 4 hours 40$ = 12 hours 75$ = 24 hours Payments can be made through paypal as Friends & Family.
[Selling] Buying Overwatch Beta ACCOUNTS EU/US. Selling Account RENTAL Service! Safe + Secure!
11/03/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there members of the OC community! http://static5.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1 179/11799911/2721426-new1.jpg General Information: I'm interested in purchasing Overwatch beta accounts for both the US and EU. If you have received invitation and have access to the game via your account, I would be interested in making the purchase of such an account. I'm a reliable buyer and have traded here on OC for quite some time, never before having issues and I intend to keep to that...