Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade Steam For Overwatch (Temp)

Discussion on Trade Steam For Overwatch (Temp) within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade Steam For Overwatch (Temp)

Looking for a honest person who wants to trade there Overwatch account for a short time so I can take part in the beta. I will return the account once the game launches as the same goes for my steam account. No information is to be made to either of the accounts besides the confirmation information. Please make your own saved games and start from fresh.

Paying for a beta does not interest me. We are Gamers, possible I have a few games your interested in trying for a few months. Your welcome to play any game in my steam account at any time.
Games are

Elite Dangerous- Please use the stock ship only
Mortal Kombat X
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
The Elder Scrolls V
Final Fantacy Xiii
Grand Theft Auto V
Life Is Strange
Microsoft Flight Sim x
Rise Of the Tomb raider
Rocket League
X Plane 10 Global

A few games there are newly released so i am sure you will enjoy the time spent for the next few months,

Please reach out to me at, again this is a borrow deal only. Both accounts will be returned to the original owner at a later time.

For the trade we will use Skype and chat a bit also.