Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.Net account with Overwatch Beta

Discussion on Battle.Net account with Overwatch Beta within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Battle.Net account with Overwatch Beta

I want to get rid of my Blizzard account, since I am not playing so active any more and generally hate OW.

The price i seek is 500 Euro, since the account has also:

WoW Legion purchased, over 15 100s with Al'Ar, Swift white hawk and etc. *****, 400+ pets, RaF mount and etc. nothing special only casual progress (Garrosh heirloom)

D3:RoS - 600 paragon outside season, 400 this season

Hearthstone: Nearly full collection, all the Meta decks, all adventures, all cardbacks except Legend, Golden Meckatorque

HoTS: 40 lvl, some heroes: Thrall, Jaina and some less cost ***** from 4 and 7k -> 18 rank

I am the original account owner, it has it's battletag change and I will provide ID in case of security checks, if any from Blizzard.

I am accepting Skrill (verified with ID) and PayPal (verified with ID). IF interested my skype is xxx_jorki4 and I will accept calls after 17.00 PM CEST and will show the whole account to interested ppl. Prise is not negotiable, due to only game purchases cost that much and Hearthstone has 92% cards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Overwatch Beta - Battle.net account - Original Owner - Permanent Beta Access !
11/24/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
Overwatch Beta - Battle.net account - Original Owner - Permanent Beta Access ! Selling my personal Battle.net account containing Overwatch Beta. THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR WEEKEND ACCESS , BUT FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE BETA ! Price : 350€ Payment methods available : Skrill , Western Union or Bank Transfer.
[Selling] Battle.net account with Overwatch beta
11/12/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
11/01/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
10/17/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...