Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Beta NA

Discussion on Overwatch Beta NA within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Overwatch Beta NA

Looking to purchase a account for NA, thanks!

willing to pay for Middle Man also

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Overwatch Beta Account!
11/12/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! As everyone can see from the title i want to buy the new Blizzard's Game : Overwatch Beta. Blizzard announced that there will be no keys, only flagged accounts. So contact me on Skype if you are interested in selling your account. Only High TBM Rated people and serious offers. Thanks! Skype : Nasayer.gfx
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
11/01/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
10/17/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...
Blizzard Overwatch Beta Key
08/18/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says i'm looking for a beta key of the game "Overwatch". It seems to be really hard to get so it would be nice to get to know someone who got a few beta keys either for sale or for free , yes telling that to you generous and good people out there ;). Anyways would be nice to get a key.Prolly posted this in the wrong section but oh well.