Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

20€ - Origin Account FIFA 15 + FIFA 16

Discussion on 20€ - Origin Account FIFA 15 + FIFA 16 within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
20€ - Origin Account FIFA 15 + FIFA 16

Hey

I want to sell my Origin Account on which I have FIFA 15 (560h played) and FIFA 16 (66h played) because I am tired of playing and raging and because it's just not fun anymore (high pressure gameplay, ****** passing system etc.)

I will give you all the necessary informations + the e-mail account the account is linked with.

Because I haven't played FIFA15 in the last months and because it's not installed right now I can't tell if there are coins or players on its Ultimate Team, but I am almost sure there are some good players like Aguero or Toure. Can't guarantee.

There's not really much on the FIFA 16 Ultimate Team. A lot of contracts, fitness cards etc. but the players aren't worth more than maybe 40k with Koke being the most valuable and high rated one.

As you can see this ePvP account has not done any trading so far so you have to either

a) trust me

b) get a middle man

c) be a very good and well-rated trader here so I can give first.

The price is 20€, paid with Paypal or Paysafecard (Paysafecard preferred).

Contact me either here (PM) or on Skype: max.machinski
Old 10/27/2015, 21:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 157/1/0
may be interested.....
will see-->add me on skype for more talks about acc