Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlefield 4(premium),Battlefield3(premium),Titanfall+other cool games

Discussion on Battlefield 4(premium),Battlefield3(premium),Titanfall+other cool games within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battlefield 4(premium),Battlefield3(premium),Titanfall+other cool games

Hello,i am selling my account for origin that contains following games : Battlefield 4(Premium),Battlefield 3(Premium),Titanfall(With all dlcs),Battlefield Bad Company 2 + other games (see pic below)

Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 has high rank characters ,most of the weapons are unlocked.
You will be able to have full access of the account,as password,email,secret answer can be changed.

My skype is : geo_masters
Add me if you have any questions,you can also call me so we can talk everything out.I can also share you the screens and log into the account so you can see that it is really mine.
Want to sell this great account for 60 usd,also taking cs:go,dota,tf2 items but they have to be worth 60 usd,May lower the price,so add me.

Old 04/03/2015, 16:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Battlefield 4,Battlefield 3,Fifa 14,Titanfall,NFS:RIVALS + other cool games
03/23/2015 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Alright so,i have decided to sell this account which is in good condition. The account has : Battlefield 4(DIGITAL DELUXE),Battlefield 3,Titanfall,Need For Speed : Rivals(DIGITAL DELUXE),Fifa 14(DIGITAL DELUXE) + other games(SEE PIC BELOW) You will have full access of this account,as you will be able to change every single info including Secret answer to the question,email,password and etc. My skype is : geo_masters Add me or PM me if you have any questions,you can call me and we can discuss...
[Selling] Battlefield 4 Premium und Titanfall Origin Account +3 Games
04/27/2014 - Battlefield Trading - 2 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen Origin Account In dem Account befinden sich alle Games die auf dem Screenshot zu finden sind sprich: Battlefield 4 Premium Edition (mit allen dlcs) sowie Battlefield 3, Battlefield 2, Titanfall, Dead Space 1 Keine der Spiele ist in irgendeiner weise gebanned oder eingeschränkt. Tausche auch gegen Dark Souls 1&2 als key oder steam geschenk Einfach mal preis schicken was ihr da für aus geben würdet
[Selling] WTS Titanfall Key+Battlefield 4 Premium
04/02/2014 - Origin Trading - 2 Replies
AS topic says im selling unused keys with purchase recepient from mmoga.com Keys available Titanfall (eu) Battlefield 4 Premium Battlefield 4