Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin account with Battlefield 3(premium) and Battlefield 4(premium) with good ranks

Discussion on Origin account with Battlefield 3(premium) and Battlefield 4(premium) with good ranks within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Origin account with Battlefield 3(premium) and Battlefield 4(premium) with good ranks

Hello,i have decided to sell my origin account,you will be able to have full access on the account,as you will be given the chance to change your email,password and secret answer to the question.The account is in a good condition.It only includes Battlefield 3(+140hrs) and Battlefield 4(+250hrs),both of which are premium,most of the weapons are unlocked and both of the soldiers have a great rank.

Add me to skype : geo_masters ,you can call me and we can talk every single detail out,i can also add you to battlelog and share you the screens via skype so you can see that the account is really mine.

Price for this account is 30 usd

I would prefer if you could pay via csgo,tf2 or dota keys.

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Origin Account mit Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 4 Premium und Fifa 2012
11/04/2014 - Origin Trading - 2 Replies
Verkaufe einen Origin Account mit folgenden enthaltenen Spielen: Games: Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 mit Battlefield 4 Premium und FIfa 2012. Preis: 45 Euro (handelbar) Zahlungsmethode: Paypal oder Banküberweisung. Bei PSC muss die Gebühr mit gezahlt werden.
[Selling] Selling Origin Account [Battlefield 3(Premium)][Battlefield 4(Premium)]
11/04/2014 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe meinen Origin Account mit Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, jeweils mit Premium und allen DLCs. Bei Interesse einfach auf Skype (schulz.schulz2) adden und ein Angebot machen. Bei Bedarf kann ich auch beweisen das der Account existiert und die Spiele vorhanden sind. :) JOSC
[Selling] Verkaufe Origin-Account mit Battlefield 4 + Premium | Battlefield 3 + Premium | uvm.
02/22/2014 - Origin Trading - 2 Replies
Da ich nicht mehr zum Spielen am PC komme, will ich meinen Origin-Account verkaufen. Ich habe den Account für den Verkauf vorbereitet und kann die Daten nach Zahlungseingang sofort übermitteln. Danach müssen nur noch die Passwörter geändert werden und der Account ist sicher. Spielesammlung Battlefield 4 + Premium Battlefield 3 Limited Edition + Premium Battlefield 1942 Medal of Honor: Warfighter