Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlefield Heroes Account For Sale

Discussion on Battlefield Heroes Account For Sale within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Battlefield Heroes Account For Sale

Hello guys,

I really don't know where to sell a BF:H account but I thought this would be the right place to sell it. So let me jump into the topic. I've been playing BF:H since 2009 and my interest in it is over now. I'm currently playing CS:GO. So here are the details of the account.

It has 3 heroes.
A level 30 National Soldier, a level 30 Royal Gunner and a level 17 National Commando.
There is a looooooooot of items in each hero so I'm not going to list them all. Most important things that I should mention is that the national soldier has a Bronto Head and the National Commando has a Golden Fedora which is extremely exclusive. All of the heroes have 2014 Football Fiesta Golden Weapons. You can ask me anything on skype, I won't be checking the comments too frequently.

My skype is: dsalti99

Have a nice day!

Edit: Oh also forgot to mention. They all have good stats.
Old 01/15/2015, 20:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,375
Arrow Battlefield -> Origin Trading

#moved